The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Error-Chan

Error's green wig. Ver 3 (finished photos)

Error-Chan
1 hour ago, Mothiraffe said:

Are there male Obitsu bodies? I know there are SmD males, but I also know that modding a Dollfie head to stay on an SmD body is kind of a pain, in addition to the difficulty in getting one... you have a long road ahead of you, but I know you'll get there eventually!

yeah, there are obitsu bodies got guys but their ether to small or too big and have a lot of modding to do to the neck to make the DD head look ok. Smd once they get the guys stable in sales I expect they will bring back the body only option. but that is if I don't use the Smd head for a guy. my boy Kazuna needs to be darker skin and atm it will either be a DD tan guy or an Smd tea guy just have to wait to see who is out and who suits him best. 

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Mothiraffe

It would be nice if DD Tan was easier to get. I've been working with a proxy service and the costs of having them go in and get a Dream Choice doll for me is... understandable, but still prohibitively expensive! I'm hoping they'll release tan as a standard option one day... please Volks!

And maybe one day they'll make a standard male body and perhaps even darker skintones, which would be nice. (Along with making White an actual standard color they offer instead of something used for I think two dolls.)

I have... Dollfie Dreams, one might say. xP

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

cfx

White is likely gone for good; DD-f3 isn't available in white like DDIII was. The last white doll released was Saber Alter in 2016 but she was a rerelease too.

Error-Chan
On 4/16/2019 at 6:38 AM, Mothiraffe said:

maybe one day they'll make a standard male body

I think he will be out one day but it will be like the DDS white skin, in the end, one came out but it took a while. and I would love tan to be a skin too as I think a tan DD would match better for my Kazuna.

On 4/16/2019 at 6:42 AM, cfx said:

White is likely gone for good; DD-f3 isn't available in white like DDIII was. The last white doll released was Saber Alter in 2016 but she was a rerelease too.

I don't keep up to date at all specially with limited as i dont really do for them XD

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Mothiraffe

It's such a shame that white's been discontinued, I was kind of wanting a white doll... raaa. 

I think he will be out one day but it will be like the DDS white skin, in the end, one came out but it took a while. and I would love tan to be a skin too as I think a tan DD would match better for my Kazuna.

I think they'll release one too, in time... at least I hope they will, but it's obvious that male dolls are in demand from the hobby as a whole. Volks seems to be slower than Nintendo to move into a new range of products, though... hopefully it will be worth the wait.

• Like 1

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe