Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

pixiebear

Post count reset

pixiebear

Sorry if this has been asked already. I just went to have a look at the Marketplace, got an error message, and noticed my post count from the old DD forum didn't cross over. I prefer to lurk on the forums and I'm wondering if everyone's post count was reset upon changing sites over?

cfx

Mine carried over.

Unless I've made 1400 new posts already. @onion9@

• Haha 1

BeyondTime

Mine carried over.

I would think post count is tied to your posts, and so maybe those didn't carry over? Or perhaps failed to be tied properly to your account.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

pixiebear

Huh, okay. I DID have an account on the old DD site, I just got to my minimum 30 posts and then mostly stopped contributing.

edit: I just tried to log into my old account and it turns out it's under "mckennachu", whereas when I was signing in on the new site, I was prompted to use this yucky old username I had for MFC. Google may have tried to just autofill for me and I wasn't reading carefully. Ahhh well.

Edited by pixiebear

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, pixiebear said:

Huh, okay. I DID have an account on the old DD site, I just got to my minimum 30 posts and then mostly stopped contributing.

edit: I just tried to log into my old account and it turns out it's under "mckennachu", whereas when I was signing in on the new site, I was prompted to use this yucky old username I had for MFC. Google may have tried to just autofill for me and I wasn't reading carefully. Ahhh well.

You can rename your account now. Whichever account you want to use, if you don't like the name, just go into Account Settings > Display Name and set a new one.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

pixiebear

Thank you! I'll have a look.

Averis
23 hours ago, pixiebear said:

Yep, that was my account. I can't change my username now so I guess I'm stuck like this

Are you unable to login to the mchennachu account here?

pixiebear
On 3/31/2019 at 9:05 PM, Averis said:

Are you unable to login to the mchennachu account here?

Sorry for such a late reply. I’ve tried signing into my old mckennachu account, but I guess the password wrong enough times that the site makes me wait 15 minutes between attempts. I’ve tried to reset the password using the email I used for mckennachu, but because I created this account with the same email, it thinks I want to reset this one. Oh well. 

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, pixiebear said:

Sorry for such a late reply. I’ve tried signing into my old mckennachu account, but I guess the password wrong enough times that the site makes me wait 15 minutes between attempts. I’ve tried to reset the password using the email I used for mckennachu, but because I created this account with the same email, it thinks I want to reset this one. Oh well. 

If both accounts have that same email, I wonder if it’s possible for Averis to trigger the password reset email from the server side?

im a bit perplexed too since usually systems prevent two users from having the same email address. 

McKennachu

Thank you! I forgot this email address existed entirely. Sorry for the trouble. ^^

• Like 1