Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
BeyondTime

Volks News 83

BeyondTime

Quick reminder that Volks USA has their free shipping campaign going.  

I didn’t see a Volks News 83 topic, so if missed it please merge these. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

growcian

Thanks for the heads up! I just made my purchase. :)

VN83invoice.jpg

Edited by growcian
Added image of invoice to the post.

2B_banner01.jpg.962d91244de709d8a9e140bd8ee9ed52.jpg

DesertPhantom51

Sweet deal, I got my order in.  Is there anything really anticipated that anyone is hoping for? 

cfx

The DDs are Sakura Miku and Miku Reboot. I don't know what clothing we might be getting. If there are scans anywhere they're probably on the usual facebook sources that I can't look at; I haven't seen anything elsewhere other than the Miku pages.

I was hoping for DD rereleases this round, but that's not happening. Well that's what Miku Reboot is, but with as often as she's released that's really anticlimactic.

• Like 1

kranberrijam

Glad I checked the forums this morning, snagged me a copy! I've been collecting all the Vocaloid cover magazines, just because I really like how they look. I'm not a fan of Sakura Miku's design (so much pink) so pass on her for me. There is one outfit I saw in the quick photos online that I might get, will see.

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, kranberrijam said:

Glad I checked the forums this morning, snagged me a copy! I've been collecting all the Vocaloid cover magazines, just because I really like how they look. I'm not a fan of Sakura Miku's design (so much pink) so pass on her for me. There is one outfit I saw in the quick photos online that I might get, will see.

Please post the link to the photos here if you still have them. 

Pretty sure the web version will be out soon too. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

neonhologram

I'm so glad I managed to sneak in an order! The Sakura Miku DD will be my next girl, and I'll be drooling over the high resolution pages until she's released. Also the cover is just adorable.

• Like 1

BeyondTime
43 minutes ago, kranberrijam said:

Certainly! It's on FB, but is marked as a public folder.

Thank you. 

The outfit with the cutoff jeans is a must, as are the cowboy boots. 

Edited by BeyondTime

cfx

I think that's the same person that always has the scans, but I've never been able to see them before without having a facebook account.

I see Dollfie The Best rereleases for LPC Black Label and a second set of Designers Collection rereleases, after the earlier Azurite Blue outfits rerelease.

47 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

The outfit with the cutoff jeans is a must, as are the cowboy boots. 

Note that Volks claims that outfit fits SDGr, SD16, DDS, DD, and DDdy, meaning those cutoffs aren't going to fit DDS or DD the way you or I want them to. If you're getting it for Ami Ayase though you're probably fine.

Looks like absolutlely nothing for me this time.

@onion2@

DesertPhantom51

Are those strappy high heels already out?  I didn't see them on the shoe page.  So much want.  

I second that cut off jean outfit, though staining paranoia haunts me. 

cfx

If you mean the brown sandals on the girl standing next to the one in the cut-off jeans, yes those are from a few events ago and have come and gone on the Volks webstores.

I had wondered if Volks would keep the online Volks News issues up "forever"; it seems not as I was looking at the older ones and it seems Volks News 79 is no longer online now.

Edited by cfx

BeyondTime
11 minutes ago, cfx said:

Note that Volks claims that outfit fits SDGr, SD16, DDS, DD, and DDdy, meaning those cutoffs aren't going to fit DDS or DD the way you or I want them to. If you're getting it for Ami Ayase though you're probably fine.

Looks like absolutlely nothing for me this time.

@onion2@

Yeah, I am hoping they fit Belldandy too. I don’t really expect them to fit a DD. At some point I am just going to make my DD/DDS girls some cutoffs with Volks jeans and a pair of scissors. 

I suspect those scans may not have all of it. 

I also note that it appears there is another Oscar / Andre event.  

cfx
3 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I suspect those scans may not have all of it. 

Oh good point. I'll wait until Monday for sadness then.

@onion27@

You could always try the TTYA cutoffs which I think fit DD nicely.

Edited by cfx

Gabriel

Not really anything in those scans to hype me up either.  MAYBE that outfit next to the cutoff shorts outfit?  I can't really tell.  Maybe the cowboy boots?

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

Are those strappy high heels already out?  I didn't see them on the shoe page.  So much want.  

If you mean the brown Leather ones on the SD16 next to the one in the cutoffs, they look like a pair that was realeased awhile back, and which sold out like hot cakes. I can’t recall for certain if those are the same, but they look pretty close 

DesertPhantom51
48 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

If you mean the brown Leather ones on the SD16 next to the one in the cutoffs, they look like a pair that was realeased awhile back, and which sold out like hot cakes. I can’t recall for certain if those are the same, but they look pretty close 

2 hours ago, cfx said:

If you mean the brown sandals on the girl standing next to the one in the cut-off jeans, yes those are from a few events ago and have come and gone on the Volks webstores.

Those were the ones... damn, other than Mandarake and YJA where else could I look for them? 

BeyondTime

33 minutes ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

Those were the ones... damn, other than Mandarake and YJA where else could I look for them? 

The marketplace here or on Den of Angels. You could check ebay, but prices will probably be pretty bad. 

Sniiksnak

I have a question. In Volks News 82 or maybe this one, there was a picture of Rin and Len in matching outfits. 

Is that not a thing for the common folk? I would have really liked that sweater set. Was cute. Was it exclusive?

cfx
8 minutes ago, Sniiksnak said:

I have a question. In Volks News 82 or maybe this one, there was a picture of Rin and Len in matching outfits. 

Is that not a thing for the common folk? I would have really liked that sweater set. Was cute. Was it exclusive?

Would you be referring to this?

https://volks.meclib.jp/DM82/book/index.html#target/page_no=93

That is talking about coordinating bits from different Volks outfits with some of their separate clothing items. The outift used is Shooting Yellow Star which you can still get from Volks USA: https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=8438

I think the V-neck t-shirt was a recent release and the jeans come and go. TTYA jeans fit DD well though would be a bit long on DDS if you don't like the bunched-up leg look.

Last I checked Mandarake had Shooting Yellow Star too.

Sniiksnak
8 minutes ago, cfx said:

Would you be referring to this?

https://volks.meclib.jp/DM82/book/index.html#target/page_no=93

That is talking about coordinating bits from different Volks outfits with some of their separate clothing items. The outift used is Shooting Yellow Star which you can still get from Volks USA: https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=8438

I think the V-neck t-shirt was a recent release and the jeans come and go. TTYA jeans fit DD well though would be a bit long on DDS if you don't like the bunched-up leg look.

Last I checked Mandarake had Shooting Yellow Star too.

Yep that’s it. Thank you. The shooting star is what I was looking for. But the more I look at it the more I only want it for the dangly chain and scarf. The rest looks... stainy.

thank you 😄

kalisha

I bought this set and more and less make the same but for the exact in the photo you need 2 sets iand i only have one.

33700916898_b21f942c19_z.jpgIdols by Carmen G, en Flickr

• Like 1

Sniiksnak

And it hasn’t stained them? It looks very good on your dolls. I’m being lured by the temptress that Volks is.

kalisha

Well i put a white t-shirt under the black and white striped and a skirt under the black, and for him i put a legging white under the jeans and a white long sleeves shirt. I alwais put clear clothes under the staines clothes.