Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DaemonNoyz

Tan skin

DaemonNoyz

Hi, I know how hard it is to find a tan dollfie dream...but does anyone know of any way to get one? Preferably not Kanu... I checked mandarake, but I must be using the wrong search terms... "tan" does not find anything lol...

cfx

Kanu is the only licensed/limited tan DD, and unless you want her specifically she's not the one to get since her color is different than the current tan, and there are no spare parts for her.

The current tan is only available via Dream Choice and I think now D'Coord. Mandarake sometimes has D'Coord dolls and probably Dream Choice though I can't remember if I've seen those.

Skin tone may not be reliable as a search term so it's best to use "d'coord" or "dcoord" to search for those. Or search for the head sculpt numbers like if you want a tan DDH-11 search for "DDH-11".

• Like 1

Noxxbunny

I think it's called Brown Skin, or at least I remember reading that before(and that's how it translates?) The search term is 褐色肌 . It brings up the sold out listings on Mandarake, so none are available now, I guess. I found my newest MDD on Yahoo Auctions with that as well. Though it seems there are none on there at the moment either.

Also the new brown skin color is a different color than Kanu if her color is really what you like.

Edited by Noxxbunny

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

baldylox

There was another tan DD released way back before Kanu, her name is Sanjie.  She was part of the Lost Angels line along with Sirius and she shows up on Mandarake from time to time,  ranging in price from $300 to $500 depending on how complete she is.  She is the same skin tone as Kanu but is a DD2 M-bust body.  I saw one late last year sell for $300 without any of her clothing but she had her box, wig and eyes.  So if you're after a tan girl and don't want to do the D'Accord thing, keep scanning YJA or Mandarake for Sanjie.

Billy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Monty

It was called kasshoku at first (褐色) but theyve changed it to tan(タン). Although some people may not be aware and still referring to it as kasshoku in listings, so I would search both. As they just stated Noxxbunny recently got a tan MDD off yahoo auctions - they do pop up now and then.

Many people have been able to get tan Dream Choice or DCoord dolls through proxy services (although I do not know what people use typically). That seems like a better option for being able to get what you want. 

Just putting this out there but if anyone is going to LA Dolpa this year, you have the chance to talk to Volks staff who seem to want feedback so I would continue to express the want for tan dolls to be more available. Even if they did a limited preorder once a year for just a week every summer or something. There's real demand for this skin tone outside of Akihabara.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Panda_Dolliess
On 4/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, Monty said:

Just putting this out there but if anyone is going to LA Dolpa this year, you have the chance to talk to Volks staff who seem to want feedback so I would continue to express the want for tan dolls to be more available. Even if they did a limited preorder once a year for just a week every summer or something. There's real demand for this skin tone outside of Akihabara.

If Volks actually listens to this request, that would be awesome! I highly doubt they'll get as dark as SmD Cocoa but just having the Tan skintone available internationally would be amazing. I would love to have a tan girl without going through a proxy....

• Like 3