Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kymera

DDP and Option Hands?

Kymera

Hi all! I'm hoping to add a DDP to my collection sometime this year, but I'm wondering what hand options are available for the size? Do have their own unique hand size? Do they wear MDD hands or can they wear regular DD-sized hands with the correct wrist attachment?

Thanks!

Edited by Kymera

Owned by: Kitsuko (Fox-face) - DDH-09

Monty

Apparently they can wear both MDD and DD hands. (I -think- you have to use MDD wrists though?? There was an official photo demonstrating how you could use both though) 

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the hands they actually come with are unique - slightly smaller than DD hands. But that's just the one pair, and they arent sold separate. I only think this because the hands look smaller than DD hands in a lot of photos.

I personally think DD hands look too big and MDD hands look too small - tbh its the main barrier to me wanting a DDP at this point. I think it does depend on the type of hand though.

Edited by Monty

cfx
9 minutes ago, Monty said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the hands they actually come with are unique - slightly smaller than DD hands. But that's just the one pair, and they arent sold separate. I only think this because the hands look smaller than DD hands in a lot of photos. 

I don't have personal experience but this was discussed probably in the thread for the iM@S DDP girls, and that was what was explained there; I think it was @foo that brought it up.

DDP has its own wrist joints which are different than the MDD ones: https://ec.volks.co.jp/category/010705/4518992421742.html

This is also the only wrist joints with the "snap ridge" on them since they didn't have to be compatible with a different frame.

BeyondTime

DDP does come with hands that are slightly smaller than the normal hands that come with DDS/DD. At this time those are the only hands in that size, but you are supposed to be able to use normal hands. They are going to look big on the doll imo.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Kymera

@Monty, @cfx, and @BeyondTime - Thank you very much! Hopefully Volks will have more DDP hand options in the future, then. 

Owned by: Kitsuko (Fox-face) - DDH-09

foo

Yeah, they have made no option hands for DDP. You really can't use normal hands on DDP,

dd-hand-ddp.jpg

In addition to looking dumb it's pretty loose.

BeyondTime
53 minutes ago, foo said:

Yeah, they have made no option hands for DDP. You really can't use normal hands on DDP,

dd-hand-ddp.jpg

In addition to looking dumb it's pretty loose.

Yeah that just looks off. 

Do you have any other photo’s of forehead girl in that outfit? 😄

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

foo
1 minute ago, BeyondTime said:

Do you have any other photo’s of forehead girl in that outfit? 😄

Yes, there's a few here :)

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, foo said:

Yes, there's a few here :)

Thank you,

It looks great on her, and the wig is perfect.

Edited by BeyondTime

Janeway39

jadepixel your girl is cute.