Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Pichi

Hiya~^^

Pichi

Heya everyone! I'm Pichi! (Read like Peachy). How are you? 

I've been collecting Barbies, BJDs and other types of doll for the better half of 8 years. Recently I decided I want to get into vinyl dolls! On her way is an obitsu 47 with Megu head and soon to be ordered is a smart doll of undecided sculpt.

Thanks for your time 😊

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Linnette

Welcome to the vinyl world! I am a newbie vinyl collector myself with background from the BJD community. I got my first MDD last year and now I am so smitten with the Dollfie Dreams:) I would love getting a Smart Doll in the future as well.

Pichi
8 hours ago, Majikaru-Rin said:

Welcome to the forum! I started my, shall we say 'expensive doll' collecting with BJDs too (and way to many other dolls before that 😆). I too am also plotting to get my first Smart Doll soon, I've been waiting for Journey to be released for what seems like forever 😊😆

I'm torn between so many sculpts, that's why I won't order yet. I want Haruka, but I want Mirai, but I want Ruby, but I want Summer! My wallet says only one at a time 😣😣😣🤣🤣🤣 

Journey is really cute. Can't wait for her release date so you can have her!

Pichi
3 hours ago, Linnette said:

Welcome to the vinyl world! I am a newbie vinyl collector myself with background from the BJD community. I got my first MDD last year and now I am so smitten with the Dollfie Dreams:) I would love getting a Smart Doll in the future as well.

Oh wow, sounds so cool. What's your girl's (or boy's 🙊) name? Smart dolls just look so beautiful. I can't wait to have one of my own 😍😍😍

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Pichi
8 hours ago, Majikaru-Rin said:

Haruka is one I'm eyeing off too, she's so cute! Same goes with Summer~ All the girls are so pretty it's definitely hard to narrow down the wish list that's for sure 😆 I browse owner photos a lot to help me decide who I like the most so I'd definitely suggest doing that (if you haven't already) to help with your decision. Although I'm sure whoever you end up choosing you'll love them! ☺️

I was originally planning on getting Trinity as my first Smart Doll but wanted her in Tea, then Destiny came out and my prayers were answered. But then Journey was revealed and she completely stole my heart (and eventually my money 😂) Very excited to order her! 😊

Yes! I look and pin in Instagram all the time! Do you have things planned out for your Journey or not quite yet. For my obitsu, I have everything but her name! Guess I'll need to see her in person.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Pichi
19 hours ago, Majikaru-Rin said:

I've got all her clothes planned out, just haven't ordered them yet 😅 I tend to buy my incoming dolls clothes/wigs/eyes/etc before they arrive and since I plan on buying Journey as a birthday present to myself (which isn't until September 😱) I'll be trying not to open her up until then so I'll have time in between to get her things 😋 She's already got a name though~

Sometimes you definitely need to see them all dressed up in person before a name comes to you, I sometimes come up with names before a doll arrives only to change it once I see them in person because they have a different 'personality' than I had first thought. What kind of fashion is your girl going to wear? I find that sometimes influences the type of name I give dolls 😀

I couldn't resist giving her the cutesy look. Soft colors and pastels.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Pichi

Thanks! She should be here soon! But I won't open her until I go on vacation for my birthday later this month. I am so excited. Can't wait to start my journey into vinyl dolls.

• Like 1

KandyDoll

Welcome! I am new as well! I started with BJDs as well. About 10 years ago! Very excited to learn about the vinyl hobby! 🥰

Pichi
4 hours ago, KandyDoll said:

Welcome! I am new as well! I started with BJDs as well. About 10 years ago! Very excited to learn about the vinyl hobby! 🥰

Let's learn together 😁. Do you have any vinyl babies yet?

KandyDoll
3 hours ago, Pichi said:

Let's learn together 😁. Do you have any vinyl babies yet?

Not yet! Hoping to find a Mdd with a custom faceup 😄

Pichi
7 hours ago, KandyDoll said:

Not yet! Hoping to find a Mdd with a custom faceup 😄

Oh cool. Hope you share when you do.