Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

katana

First Faceup! (Parabox Ichigo)

katana

Finished my first attempt at a faceup! I’m not 100% happy with it (used the wrong brushes and put the paint on too thickly) but I’m still pretty proud of it! Next time I will do better!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you have any critiques or advice feel free to let me know!

• Like 2

lunadiviner

For a first attempt you are definitely off to a good base! 😄  The suggestion I would make is to work on your line thickness! I'm not sure if it's the paint type you are using or the brush type, but you could either try watering the paint down or using a thinner brush to get more delicate lines! Thick lines can be useful for the eyeliner, but for lip lines and eyelashes, a thinner like is usually better, depending on the type of faceup, of course!

I always like it when people blush the nose, so I love that look hehe.

Linnette

For a first try she looks so sweet! You should have seen my first face up..! (cringe). The blushing looks really sweet and gives her face life<3 I agree in the above comment, if you use a finer brush your lines will be sharper.

katana

Thank you so much for the advice!! I just ordered some better quality brushes and paints so hopefully that (and being more patient) will help!

AnjoRaivando

That looks like an excellent first try! The expression is very sweet!

One really helpful thing for working with details in acrylics is investing in some flow-aid to keep the paint from going on too thick! I know it's saved me a lot of stress in the past, lol.

Kymera

She turned out really cute! You did a good job. Your eyebrows are really even (which can be a little hard). 

The only suggestion I would make would be to maybe extend her mouth line a little past the sculpt, to give her a more definite smile. (It was something I had to learn, too, when I first started doing anime faceups.)

Owned by: Kitsuko (Fox-face) - DDH-09