Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mothiraffe

Reliable Source to get 60cm Bodies

Mothiraffe

Title.

I thought Parabox was the go-to last time I looked, but they've been out of stock, and I've heard rumors they may be shutting down? 😧

Are Mandarake/Y!JA good places to look, or is there another place I can get them? Sorry for such an obvious question, but I'm having an embarrassing amount of trouble finding them new!

(Also, is it true that they pose better than DD bodies? I have an adapter already, but that quality is definitely appealing!)

Thank you very much for your time!

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

K-2

I haven't heard the Parabox shutting down rumor. Although I have heard the rumblings that Obitsu might be developing a new 60cm body...

The low parts stock at Parabox might be due to the 60cm parts not being manufactured by Obitsu any more? Over the past few years Obitsu has been paring down the 60cm parts they manufacture. The natural color bodies and parts are long gone. The slide joint bodies evaporated a few years ago. The entire 60cm line might be next? This all might be due to the popularity of the 50cm body? A lot of speculation on my part.

Anyway, to answer your title question, 60cm parts still seem to be available from the Obitsu online shop.

https://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/7629/58511/list.html

You will need a proxy as Obitsu doesn't ship internationally.

Another outlet would be to look on Yahoo Japan Auctions (and other places) for used 60cm bodies. You could get a whole boat load of parts with one acquisition.

MVSig.jpg

Mothiraffe

@K-2 Thank you for letting me know! I hope the 60cm bodies don't disappear, I was hoping to be able to use them for my Dollfie Dreams xD;

I'll be sure to ask one of the proxies I use to pick up a few for me, I had no idea the bodies were out of print! I learned a lot, so thank you ^^

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

nocturne

As K-2 stated, Obitsu itself is still a good source, here is the link to the full 60cm body: 60BD-F04N-G

The price at Obitsu is 20k yen or 21k6 yen with tax.

Note however that you can usually get that exact body via Yahoo Japan or Mandarake for 15k yen, so 25% cheaper, I bought one last year from JY.

Good luck.

Silent
On 5/16/2019 at 3:00 AM, K-2 said:

I haven't heard the Parabox shutting down rumor. Although I have heard the rumblings that Obitsu might be developing a new 60cm body...

I hope they do. If teen bodies could get upgrade why adult bodies would not? :)