Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Riesz

Riesz's Collection ♥

Riesz

Hi everyone! Wow, the new forums look amazing! I haven't posted in a really long time and just wanted to share recent photos of my collection. Thank you for looking! 😊

LotR Momo! I just received this beautiful outfit from Time Slip on Taobao and I'm completely in love with it, photos just don't do it justice! The velvet is heavy and plush, so gorgeous. Also in the background is a custom Dollfie with faceup done by the incredibly talented Eblkitty. I turned her into a faerie queen with a gorgeous outfit from another Taobao seller, can't remember the store name right now. Both wigs are from Salafina on Taobao. 

IMG_20190606_133219__01__01-1128x1843.jpg.7bf7927fd6c9328d689a721d41fe5a05.jpgIMG_20190606_133249__01__01-1128x1554.jpg.6c2be92ab806241f05c2d059478c03fb.jpg

Lovely Ranka is modeling a beautiful outfit and shoes from Angell Studio that I ordered, along with another outfit, for my birthday. Seriously, their clothing is just the best!! Always gorgeous, detailed, and high quality. 

IMG_20190606_133314__01__01__01-1128x1629.jpg.1111cab8cd97ed75c7872a57cd50cad4.jpgIMG_20190606_133305__01__01-1128x1835.jpg.e153e983ceb11a963f3e9c1c9d0eeedc.jpg

Here is my adorable Sumire from Azone. She's the direct store version of Wabi-Sabi Maid. I recently ordered eyes and a wig from Taobao to transform her into Miku and I'm over the moon with how cute she is!! I think she makes a perfect Miku. 

IMG_20190606_133531__01__01-1128x1853.jpg.0afd0c31cfacc5614500219836b49397.jpgIMG_20190606_133418__01-1128x1736.jpg.8ce4a2ffecc9e55935fd4ea13655b868.jpg

This doll is off-topic but she just arrived and I love her to bits. I swore I wouldn't buy any more 1/6 scale Azone dolls since I already have an army of them, but she hit my weak spot... pink hair! 😭 She is Kinoko Juice Good Morning Baby 

IMG_20190606_133342__01__01-1128x1505.jpg.b3f02892dd8dc2be9517d6b07a7dbfef.jpg

Edited by Riesz
Updating title
  • Like 13

AeroHail

Oh my goshhh all your girls are stunning! And you style them so perfectly!

Lyrajean

Your dolls are all very well-dressed!

MissLadyBossy

Your Momo and her blue velvet dress is gorgeous.  Love your Miku and and her outfit, fits together perfectly.  And your good morning baby doll is so cute.  I love azone dolls.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Home: Alter (Anya), Sakuya (Layla), Extra (Sasha), Aoko (Nadia), Beatrice (Sophia), Alice (Elyse), Mariko (Madeline), Sailor Moon (Serena), Mercury (Ami), Mars (Rei), Jupiter (Lita), Venus (Mina), Transcendence Gray (Lexa) and Tea (Sloane)

Singer Yuna

Angel studio clothes gorgeous as always ^^

Glad you bought the new Kinoko pure neemo, if you avoided her you would regret A LOT later, so good choice. I love your pure neemo army by the way.

and Sumire is so Miku!

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

DollsnBooks

Wow! They're all gorgeous! That LoTR ensemble is incredible! And I can totoally see how you fell in love with Kinoko Juice Good Morning Baby. :)

I love all the pets and sweets you have with your girls! <3

werewolfisms

Your girls are all so sweet! And dressed so well, I'm especially blown away by your miku!! <3

spencer, he/him, doll dad to pero (DDH01) :classic_love:

Sniiksnak

Damn. You’re dolls are so lovely. Your Miku looks more like Miku than DD Miku.

katnaper

Ohmygosh!  They're all so lovely, you need to post more photos.  Those outfits look really well made and I am loving that white wig.  So cute!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

suigintou

Your elf girls look so elegant and gorgeous...! Also, she really does make a lovely Miku. Hope to see more pics of her!

Moon-to-Starlight

Oh wow! Your girls look so stunning!

InnocentSin

Your girls are so gorgeous and well dressed!

KandyDoll

Your collection is so cute and so well dressed!

hamon

Your miku looks like cute mint candy. 😍  It's so adorable!

Ramonna

I'm in love with these clothes, this is so awesome. Your girls are stunning! 

• Like 1

Riesz

Thank you so much!!  I had some time this morning to change my darlings' clothing so I took a few new pictures of the setup.  Poor faerie queen never gets her outfit changed, it seems... I just love her too much in that setup haha.  Here are all the rest though!

0hN5xWr.jpg

Here's sweet Ranka in Volks' Wild Rose dress I bought secondhand from Mandarake, plus boots and red velvet cloak from Taobao.

sAesbux.jpg

Mirai is wearing Volks' Pink Maiden Kimono Dress and Momo is in a lovely dress and matching wig from Angell-Studio.  Momo is like a mermaid queen or something 😄

qToepqO.jpg

Also I realise she is off-topic here but I recently received my first resin baby and she is so lovely!!  I'm still so excited about her so I just have to share her.  She's from Asleep Eidolon, dress and shoes are from Angell-Studio.

8P9vxva.jpg

The doll wall in our basement 😄

Edited by Riesz
Smaller pictures!
  • Like 9

salica

Your girls are beautiful ! I really love fairies too  ^_^.  As I can see you have a wonderful collection of Azone dolls as well . Your set-up looks great . I wish I had space 

for my pure neemos as well , I need to figure something out ....

• Like 1

Riesz
10 hours ago, salica said:

Your girls are beautiful ! I really love fairies too  ^_^.  As I can see you have a wonderful collection of Azone dolls as well . Your set-up looks great . I wish I had space 

for my pure neemos as well , I need to figure something out ....

The 1/6 scale Azone PureNeemos were my gateway into dolls... I got bit pretty hard by their cuteness lol.  I try not to buy them anymore but they still sometimes snag me, like with the Kinoko Juice Good Night Baby and Good Morning Baby girls.  I just preordered the new Alice Raili too, sigh... they're just too cute to resist sometimes. 

10 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

Your basement is so yummy ^^

Thank you so much!!

Riesz

spacer.png

The Volks Pastry Chef set I ordered from Mandarake just arrived and Mirai snagged it right away!  I would let her make cupcakes for me any day 🥰 Plus I finally got a chance to use this cute white-pink ombre wig I got ages ago on Taobao.

• Like 3

maipoxx

They are absolutely adorable! Very cute. So many cute props. Where do you get the tiny butterflies? 

Riesz
3 hours ago, maipoxx said:

They are absolutely adorable! Very cute. So many cute props. Where do you get the tiny butterflies? 

Thank you! I got the little butterflies on Taobao but I have seen similar ones at craft stores like Michael's and Hobby Lobby, either in the floral dept or dollhouse dept. 

• Like 1

Riesz

spacer.png

Apologies for the poor quality phone picture, but here are all my girls together for a family photo!  I'm hoping to get nice pictures of Mariko later today if the sun finally comes out.  For now, I'm just having fun switching her into different outfits, wigs, and eyes... she's sooo cute in everything!

• Like 4