Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Riesz

Riesz's Collection ♥

Cauldroness

I really love the way you style your girls! Especially Mariko and your custom girl <3 

• Like 1

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Riesz
19 hours ago, Cauldroness said:

I really love the way you style your girls! Especially Mariko and your custom girl <3 

aww thank you so much!!

It's finally a sunny day so I took a few pictures of Mariko so that I can make a profile for her 🥰

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edit: She is wearing MOMO's eyes, wig from Leeke, and outfit from Taobao.

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 3

Beani

Omg she looks even more stunning in your style than I thought she would. Those furry little ears!!!

• Like 1

maipoxx

Mariko is so cute! I love her ears and head piece 

• Like 1

Riesz

Thank you both for such sweet comments! Mariko has totally stolen my heart 🥰

Siara

Fall Momo is to die for ♡ she's so adorable I could squee.

bigpalebluejuice

So beautiful, they all look so elegant! I hope I can have a collection someday that is even half of how amazing yours is!💖

Riesz
On 10/14/2019 at 9:23 AM, HazelMaze said:

omgosh I love momo's outfit! They all look fabulous!

22 hours ago, Fushipa said:

So beautiful, they all look so elegant! I hope I can have a collection someday that is even half of how amazing yours is!💖

Thank you both for such sweet comments! 🤗

Riesz

A pretty big haul from Taobao just arrived recently with some gorgeous stuff, so here is a quick post of phone pictures while I wait for my friend to return my camera! 😅

kGY6dHT.jpgausxUdg.jpg

Momo is wearing a lovely mermaid dress from Air Castle... omg the details are exquisite and I love it so much!  The moment I saw it I knew it had to be inspired by the Azone Mermaid Princess Minami, so I put her next to Momo for a comparison and they do look like cute sisters!  Sweet Mariko is in the Pink Snow Crystal dress by Volks, which I've wanted for ages and finally found for a good price on Jungle.

Here is the mermaid dress on Taobao - https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.34df2e8dbgPnwd&id=600128638222&_u=6201dt9grc66ea

FWtkgih.jpg

The dress matches nicely with some cute shoes I got a while ago from Angell-Studio also on Taobao but hadn't had the opportunity to use yet, so I'm really pleased with the whole outfit together. 

FYVXwse.jpg

Here's Momo's mini-me - Azone Mermaid Princess Minami 💞

zsLJXN9.jpg

My other cuties are all ready for the cooler weather, which is good because it's already snowed where I live. 😅 The cute Volks outfit Ranka is wearing was secondhand from Jungle and in brand new condition, and her boots are from Angell-Studio on Taobao.  Her scarf is from Air Castle on Taobao and her hat is from... another Taobao shop I forgot the name.

Edited by Riesz

DML

Your dolls are so cute! I love also your outfits, very unique style.

Edited by Meow
  • Like 1

nati

I'm in love with your Azone dolls, they are all so adorable 😍

• Like 1

Riesz

Wow, it's been a lot longer than I realized since I posted some pictures.

Well, even though it just snowed again my girls are now ready for spring!

spacer.png

Ranka and Sumire are wearing some adorable Alice outfits from an Etsy seller, along with Taobao stockings and shoes.  I think the wigs are from Leeke.

spacer.png

Mirai and Momo are in some lovely new (to me) Volks outfits from Mandarake, along with cute ears and shoes from Taobao.  I ordered this adorable set of clip-on kitty ears and tail from Taobao and I love them sooo much!  Really happy to finally have an excuse to use them. ♥

spacer.png

Lovely Freya is in an outfit from Taobao and shoes from Angell-Studio. 

Happy spring, everyone! 🌷🌸

• Like 5

lardroom

I adore the styling on your dolls. There's so much lace! 😆 I love how the room matches the light and airy style.

Edited by lardroom
  • Like 1

angelicore

@Riesz, i just love all your photos! the way you style your dolls is just flawless, i always find myself wanting to buy whatever outfits are in your pictures, haha. (〃▽〃)

• Like 1

♡ (they/them) ♡

shinkei

Lovely girls! Mariko is my favorite, she looks so soft. <3

• Like 1

Riesz
17 hours ago, lardroom said:

I adore the styling on your dolls. There's so much lace! 😆 I love how the room matches the light and airy style.

Thank you! Hehe there can never be enough lace, frills, or sparkles ... at least that's my motto 🥰

16 hours ago, angelicore said:

@Riesz, i just love all your photos! the way you style your dolls is just flawless, i always find myself wanting to buy whatever outfits are in your pictures, haha. (〃▽〃)

Hehe thank you! Pastel is love, pastel is life 🌸

7 hours ago, shinkei said:

Lovely girls! Mariko is my favorite, she looks so soft. <3

I love Mariko too!  I sometimes try to style her in the vein of Mugi from K-On!... I just love how both of them look so soft and sweet, plus I definitely think Mariko would enjoy tea and sweets.

Misuka

Such lovely girls all dolled up and look like they are ready to skip into a meadow, what a lovely set of photos.

Anna-neko

aaaah, I've missed looking at your lovely magical girls photos! So pure and sweet ^___^ ♥  

Do you remember the Etsy seller for the outfits by any chance? an Alice-themed outfit is sorely missing from my collection
PS: PartyCity recently sold confetti thats literally tiny  cards! (a friend was using them for an art project) and there was a Michael's crafty thing thats basically a small potion bottle with tiny playing cards inside! Just mentioning if your girls need a messier Wonderland set in the future =P

Iski

How beautiful girls you have! They seem to have a good sense of fashion. I especially love Mariko, her pure white clothes fit perfectly together with her innocent and childish face.

Riesz
On 3/18/2020 at 8:34 AM, Misuka said:

Such lovely girls all dolled up and look like they are ready to skip into a meadow, what a lovely set of photos.

Aww thank you for such sweet words! I do think they would enjoy frolicking in the flowers. 💖

On 3/19/2020 at 6:57 PM, Chise said:

aaaah, I've missed looking at your lovely magical girls photos! So pure and sweet ^___^ ♥  

Do you remember the Etsy seller for the outfits by any chance? an Alice-themed outfit is sorely missing from my collection
PS: PartyCity recently sold confetti thats literally tiny  cards! (a friend was using them for an art project) and there was a Michael's crafty thing thats basically a small potion bottle with tiny playing cards inside! Just mentioning if your girls need a messier Wonderland set in the future =P

OMG I have to check that out... those sound adorable and perfect!  I'm always on the lookout for cute props and I haven't been to Party City in a while.  Thank you for the tip!!

5 hours ago, Iski said:

How beautiful girls you have! They seem to have a good sense of fashion. I especially love Mariko, her pure white clothes fit perfectly together with her innocent and childish face.

Thank you! Mariko is my baby for sure, she gets whatever she wants. @onion26@

Oh also I wanted to post that I ordered a few more sets of the paper flowers I have with some of the girls and they are soooo cute.  Here's a link in case anyone is interested.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZXY5F5S/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0785SD23C/

KatMage

Oh my gosh, all of your dolls are so darling! They look so amazing and well put together. I love the photo of your display set-up.

The dresses are so cute, as well as the kitty tail and ears! 

creamyfluffybunny

they are all so beautiful! ^^

Riesz

Just changed my girls from their spring outfits into patisserie and the older Volks raspberry cake set in celebration of my birthday later this month! They have little cupcakes to enjoy for the occasion 💕

IMG_20200503_134935__01_copy_1165x2317.jpg

• Like 7