Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Traveller

School Uniforms - Your Combo

Traveller

I'm looking at wanting to do a mini School Uniform shoot of my 3 girls, and later and solo shoot when Yukino arrives.

There are many combo's of the school uniform be it, the Sailor version, to checked skirt & vest to skirt and blazer to the model look (micro skirt).

I am interested in what everyone would choose to make the ultimate school girl look for there girl.

You don't have to give a reason, but feel free if you want to.

Tomomi, my youngest girl is the most easy to create because she has a DDdy body. The skirts are short on her, but she fails on the shirt & vest, simply because i cannot find a standard shirt & vest for her, but I can get a part student look from her by just having a long sleeve "V" neck jumper on her.

Sae, my oldest girl prefers the Student look, normally jeans & t-shirt

Aoi, my middle girl works both way, but like Tomomi, I cannot find a decent shirt & Vest for her to wear when I want her to wear wear a skirt.

I do have a long sleeve navy Sailor outfit, but not overkeen on it as I worry about staining, and that's after washing it in a dark coulor wash after it arrived.

mitsuki

I love the elaborate school uniforms like Miu's, especially elaborate sailor style ones.

SakuraSylph

When I think of school uniforms I mostly think of three different types depending on the age of the girl in question.

For middle school I think of the iconic sailor suit type:

yhst-70052297082953_2188_90319177

When she gets older and enters high school, I think of a proper and high-class uniform with a blazer or vest:

yhst-70052297082953_2191_86354943

And for graduation I think of the hakama:

yhst-70052297082953_2191_78147090

I like all three but if I could only pick one I'd probably go with the classy high school uniform. DDs in elaborate outfits are my favorites.

• Like 1

SakuraSylph