Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mothiraffe

Parabox "Otome Collection"

IgelFullmetal
50 minutes ago, chef_mai said:

120cm is pretty interesting because I imagine you can use real human clothes for kids at this scale?

Otohime 80 can wear baby clothes (3-6 months and toddler shoes I think?) So maybe the 120 could fit into toddler clothes.

I remember there was going to be a 120cm smartdoll (before CJ decided it was a logistical nightmare) and it was the size of a toddler. Her proportions were quite different so any clothes you get for the doll might need adjusting. 

Otohime is most similar to size-and-proportion-wise is Dollmore Lusion, who also has a big sister in the 120 cm Trinity, which I suspect Parabox is drawing inspiration from. 

Astraea

Was picking up some wigs at their shop and noticed they updated on the larger sizes - they're 110 cm, I'm in awe of how huge they are...

They have a couple videos and pics here: https://www.parabox.jp/info/index_eng.html

This one gives a good 360 of it:

Body & blank head set will be around 64.000yen & shipping

Body & faced-up head set will be around 77.000 yen & shipping including a faced-up head with eyes, wig, and innerwear.

I don't think I'd get one because of the size but I think they're pretty interesting!

• Like 2

MaleficentMrsofEvil
1 hour ago, Astraea said:

Was picking up some wigs at their shop and noticed they updated on the larger sizes - they're 110 cm, I'm in awe of how huge they are...

They have a couple videos and pics here: https://www.parabox.jp/info/index_eng.html

This one gives a good 360 of it:

I don't think I'd get one because of the size but I think they're pretty interesting!

YASSSS! This doll. I want it. I WANTS it!

I'm going to buy a little chair for it and make it a permanent fixture in my living room. Have a seat. Don't mind the doll.

Did anyone see the 150cm one? It's over two grand USD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MaleficentMrsofEvil

Heeeeeeere it is!

Come to momma, you almost-five-foot-tall uncanny valley creaking monster. Come scare my nephew/nieces.

Oh, yes, I very much want this doll.

DPP_0004.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Akito

Does Otohime 80 has same kind of inner skeleton than smaller dolls? I'm thinking of one modification project and started to think if 80cm would fit into my plans. In Parabox site I saw male torso parts for sale so I guess that atleast torso comes off if needed. 

Cydril
On 7/22/2022 at 10:34 AM, Akito said:

Does Otohime 80 has same kind of inner skeleton than smaller dolls? I'm thinking of one modification project and started to think if 80cm would fit into my plans. In Parabox site I saw male torso parts for sale so I guess that atleast torso comes off if needed. 

No she doesnt. All the Joints are hinge style with no internal skeleton. She constructed a lot like plastic dolls from the 50s and 60s-all the parts have molded edges that lock together.

• Thanks 1

Cydril

My Miu-Chan got back from her faceup <3

She wearing 3-6 months baby outfit that i took in a little.

tumblr_51bf4a30c80928abc836a40b7fc5e257_5c7daade_1280.jpg

• Like 9

DreamsicleDollAqua

her faceup IS DARLING!! oh my gosh shes so cute. 

• Like 1

Cydril

Does anyone have good resources for otohime shoes? I've ordered her some 0-3month size outfits from temu and they fit pretty well, but I'm not sure how to find shoes that don't look like they're for babies

Screenshot_20231007-130425-667.png

• Like 1

Inolth

There are people who make custom new born clothes that are more styled like adult clothing (basically just not baby cuts and colors). It's a lot cheaper than custom doll clothes lol