Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
marina-uk

New to Smart Doll

marina-uk

Hello,

I'm happy to find this community.  I've been a collector of resin ball jointed dolls for a long time but completely new to vinyl dolls!

I'd been toying with the idea of ordering a Smart Doll and have finally given in, just purchased a Mirai today in Danny's sale.

Looking forward to chatting with members here and hopefully learning more about Smart Doll !

deinosor

Ooh, congrats on your Mirai. I had resin before vinyl too (I think there's a lot of us) and I loooove my Smart Doll. Staining is more of a thing, but they stay where you put them when posing! I'm still not over it to be honest.

Pronouns: she/her

Shailara

Congrats on the new girl :) Same here, as far as starting with resin and moving onto vinyl goes! 😄 I've actually sort of given up on resin purchases (I just need one more MSD head). I just don't find the same joy in them as I do with my vinyl dolls. So much easier to pose, to dress, to photograph and look nice! 

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Riesz

Welcome to the community! Mirai is so cute - I hope you post some pictures when she arrives!

marina-uk

deinosor Thank you so much, yes staining is one of the reasons I held back for so long, but there must be ways around it :)

Shailara It certainly sounds as if vinyl dolls are more fun, I'm so looking forward to my Mirai.  I recognise your username actually, I think we may have done business before, did you sell me a Bomi? I still have her and love her to bits.

Riesz Thank you very much for your kind welcome! I enjoy photographing dolls and hope to post some of Mirai when she arrives.

YIPPEEEEE !!! :) :) :)