Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ParacosmDoll

DDP Standard Models - Ribbon & Coron

freakie-oppa

Just incase some people are wondering, definitely try not shop for 'slim MSD' clothing when it comes to DDPs, and often time, MDDs too, slim MSD clothes are usually for Minifees and thinner, and Fairyland dolls in general are not a great example when it comes to clothes considering their Minifees, Little Fees and even their Feeples are typically smaller than the standard MSD/YO-SD/SD, height wise, and width wise too. :o Slim MSD items that fit DDPs are very rare, and usually based on luck haha.

And on the other spectrum, VOLKS dolls are notoriously thicker than the average MSD/YO-SD/SD. (To this day I am still struggling to find wigs to fit my F-16's giant noggin' \;A;/ . Of course this information is only important if you're interested in shopping for clothes from typically-resin companies ^^ Dollmore is often a good fit, and Alice Collection has alot of Dollfie Dream friendly clothing.)

Edited by freakie-oppa

foo

FYI I've made a topic here so we can share experiences trying to find clothes fitting DDP, please share stuff there~ @onion34@

solebria
2 hours ago, foo said:

FYI I've made a topic here so we can share experiences trying to find clothes fitting DDP, please share stuff there~ @onion34@

Ah, I might have missed this topic somehow, otherwise I would have suggested it! But now that you made me aware of it, I will be looking forward to adding my clothes experiences with it! I have quite a few non-volks brands for my DDP I will be glad to share! @onion29@