Jump to content

PrettyCranium

Yami Usagi

Baldylox

otakusan

Poofiemus

iomi

Baldylox

archangeli

Juu Yuki

Uriko

Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Sign in to follow this  
Pit

Hi! Greetings of my DD and mine

Recommended Posts

Pit

First of all, sorry if my english is bad. I'm from Mexico and, even though I know the language, Im still learning some things. 

Anyway, I joined because I'm new about dolls topic and wisth to learn more about it. I did some research about types of dolls and, of course, there are good options but the charm and the "fancy vibe" (can't think another way to say it) i felt after seeing a dollfie, hooked me.

Talking about that, recently I got my first dollfie Dream and I really love her, not only because the effort and money it took me to get her, but the fact her head is from one of my fav chars in videogame's story. The game is xenosaga and i played it when i was 16 years old. (oh yes, now you have to guess who she is. I'll have you in suspense now 😄)

About me, I'll be fast. I'm a writter apprentice with a novel in process. Beside of videogames, I like movies, and of course, to watch anime. I'm 29 years old and fortunately I have a good job with enough free time and money to enjoy my hobbies.

Now, sorry for the suspense. Here is my customized dollfie: kosmos. As she has custom accesories, I heard I need to giver her a new name for more personal touch is that true? because nothing comes to my mind right now. 

Nice to meet you all!

M0bMCly.jpg

 

90zDRa1.jpg

Edited by Pit
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
18 minutes ago, Pit said:

Now, sorry for the suspense. Here is my customized dollfie: kosmos. As she has custom accesories, I heard I need to giver her a new name for more personal touch is that true? because nothing comes to my mind right now. 

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry too much about the language, plenty of people here don't have English as their first language.

You don't have to change her name if you don't want to.

Kos-Mos was my first DD as well.

Since you like Xenosaga, it's one my favorite games. I've actually been sort of working on a custom Shion Uzuki to go with mine. I have the head and the face done, but kind of stalled on the wig and outfit.

Here is the head, but these aren't the eyes I used.

VL3NBF1.jpg

I went with this as a concept.

 

316752-xs3_shion_uzuki2.jpg

 

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pit
4 hours ago, Fushipa said:

Hello! Your English is very good, so don't apologize for it! Your doll is so beautiful, I love her swoopy bangs! She looks very elegant

Ty! Hope to upload more images in the future. For now she's resting because I manipulated her a lot in past days and I don't want her to get stained or worse, cracked :S. Still need some care products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pit
17 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry too much about the language, plenty of people here don't have English as their first language.

You don't have to change her name if you don't want to.

Kos-Mos was my first DD as well.

Since you like Xenosaga, it's one my favorite games. I've actually been sort of working on a custom Shion Uzuki to go with mine. I have the head and the face done, but kind of stalled on the wig and outfit.

Here is the head, but these aren't the eyes I used.

VL3NBF1.jpg

I went with this as a concept.

 

316752-xs3_shion_uzuki2.jpg

 

Beautiful! It does resemble Shion's face a lot and has good quality. I know its custom but, did you use a volks head? If so, what is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
14 minutes ago, Pit said:

Beautiful! It does resemble Shion's face a lot and has good quality. I know its custom but, did you use a volks head? If so, what is it?

It’s Volks Sheryl Nome from Macross. 


The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.