Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DesertPhantom51

Monthly Outfits

Tigger

So much gorgeousness to catch up on! 😻 

The Christmas pics are a festive delight, really cool. Samus looking very nice in that outfit <3 The tree and multicolour lights give me cozy feels to those pics too. 

They all look beautiful in their varied styles, very very nice work. 

January pics got me flipping a coin for either the very cuddly cute looking Katie or the lazy days Lydia. Really lush. 😸

Been nice to catch up with the pics. Sorry for late to the party, festive season had me busy and waiting for my dollfie vibes to return after being busy xD 

Hope you had a great Christmas and new years, it certainly seems like your lovely little ladies did ^-^ 

• Thanks 1

Kissamaagi
On 1/8/2024 at 2:54 AM, DesertPhantom51 said:

and Lydia still in her pajamas saying the new year can wait, it's cozy weather time still: 

59152465_DSC_0504editsmall.jpg.af21706e417ceb63a8fe7093c88e1599.jpg

She looks so cute in that robe!

• Thanks 1

DesertPhantom51
5 hours ago, Tigger said:

So much gorgeousness to catch up on! 😻 

The Christmas pics are a festive delight, really cool. Samus looking very nice in that outfit <3 The tree and multicolour lights give me cozy feels to those pics too. 

They all look beautiful in their varied styles, very very nice work. 

January pics got me flipping a coin for either the very cuddly cute looking Katie or the lazy days Lydia. Really lush. 😸

Been nice to catch up with the pics. Sorry for late to the party, festive season had me busy and waiting for my dollfie vibes to return after being busy xD 

Hope you had a great Christmas and new years, it certainly seems like your lovely little ladies did ^-^ 

Thank you for the lovely compliments!  That outfit on Samus for Christmas is my absolute favorite outfit for her.  She's worn it every Christmas, and it's started to not feel like Christmas until I get that outfit on her.  I never thought when I was making her that a doll based on a space bounty hunter would turn into my Christmas doll, but she certainly has 🥰 I totally understand busy and the holidays, I tend to over extend myself during the season too, which is why January's photos are almost always later in the month!  Which is why I'm with lazy Lydia for the first month more often than not!

4 hours ago, Kissamaagi said:

She looks so cute in that robe!

Thank you!  It's lovely soft in person too.  It was one of the last two things I bought on a whim at the end of the year as I have a resolution for the year not to buy any new doll clothes and only use what I have already used/bought and haven't used yet.  Except when I get to the Dealer's Market at Dollpa LA, I'm not made of steel! lol

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51

February (Part 1)

Doing this in two halves, as the other half is very different from the first, and requires a bit more crafting than the first.  But it's fun, and will be worth coming back for, I swear!  For the first half, we're doing the typical February Valentine's styles.  Cute, sweet, charming, you know.  

Katie up first with a charming dress and fun new hair do (it is fun to play around with all these extra red wigs I have now) 

1641797205_DSC_0539editsmall.jpg.b9b1717480826ca58432765bdedc5d34.jpg

761611538_DSC_0580editsmall.jpg.e7447a930424341776ea9f1c7734d896.jpg

and Lydia in a short sweatheart dress and her last month of long hair until Fall.

2063955438_DSC_0616editsmall.jpg.0d20a42f36c5b5f6ffeb09ae4d9f1352.jpg

I really liked this wig for her, so it'll be back in the Fall, she'll have a new style for the Spring and Summer that should be fun though! 

1486995616_DSC_0623editsmall.jpg.311abad29bbf7b0c196f60dea0a7c3f2.jpg

That's it for now, Samus and Emma are working on some last minute necessities and they'll be back later with a duo shoot together!  Until then, keep safe in all this wet weather, and thanks for stopping by! 

• Like 7

DesertPhantom51

February (Part 2)

For those of us in the United States, this time of year comes with a certain kind of treat that I always look forward to, and the parents of daughters or people who have friends with daughters know well what I'm talking about.  It's Girl Scout Cookie time, and those girls are waiting outside the supermarkets just waiting to get another $6 from me!  I thought it'd be silly to do a quick photo set with that as a theme, and recruited Emma and Samus as my Cadets.  

Do you wanna buy some Girl Scout Cookies!

56661032_DSC_0675editsmall.jpg.afe96fce042f0fa78121eedd5c661494.jpg

Samus showing off the Thin Mints (my personal favorite, throw them in the freezer for a bit and chomp away, delicious)

756978383_DSC_0689editsmall.jpg.9f0fcf2a2e176055333fd5a078e6069c.jpg

Emma with the Samoas and Tagalongs, Samoas should be illegal with how delicious they are. 

1463060851_DSC_0695editsmall.jpg.a2233d39faf288ece6cad7d6bc86b96d.jpg

and just for fun, here's some menacing girl scouts;

"I said, do you want to buy some damn Girl Scout Cookies?!"

431595433_DSC_0680editsmall.jpg.ccea973ef045bb71abb759039eb4ba8f.jpg

(These dolls are in no way representative of actual Girl Scouts, or the Girl Scouts of America.  Girl Scout Cookies are delicious and if you get a chance you should buy a few boxes as they're also for an excellent cause.)

That's the end for February, I planned all this out before Merida came together, so she's not in this month, maybe next month.  Thanks for stopping by! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

DesertPhantom51

Thank you for saying so!  I still had everything up, so I took one more quick snap, it really does suit her.  

1661852637_DSC_0768editsmall.jpg.3f739b386b4257f89bd0834a1b9cf4f3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Beani

That really does suit Emma! I can never decide if Katie or Emma is my favourite of your girls. They are both stealing hearts this month though! (Katie’s hair wow)

• Thanks 1

DesertPhantom51

Thank you, and I get it, they're both very charming in their different ways.  Katies hair this month was a gem of a find!  I was looking for red wigs on Yahoo Japan and it just popped up used, it's a custom wig from Edera, and I'm so happy to have found it as they only do single batches! 

DesertPhantom51

It doesn't look like March is happening, I started a sewing course and it has taken a lot of my free time.  But, today is St. Patrick's day, which is also Katie's naming day, so I thought I'd at least do that and call it March!  

870784552_DSC_0788editshopsmall.jpg.ed950195ac67b695a251d92a21560d9f.jpg

I'm going to double post this month, as I have one more super quick one planned with Lydia for the Equinox on Tuesday, the month just got away from me so fast!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

• Like 7

DesertPhantom51

Down to the wire! 

Today is the Spring Equinox, the start of the Spring season, and the start of longer days, hotter nights, and shorter hair for Lydia.  This time I thought I'd have it a little longer than last Spring/Summer and have her in a classic bob.  Welcome Spring! 

560472308_DSC_0809editsmall.jpg.691b3085e63bb7b6a702aaabc42c937f.jpg

(Despite appearances, it's not cold here.  I keep forgetting she has this chest, I really need to get her a flat one.) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

BeyondTime
40 minutes ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

Despite appearances, it's not cold here.

Winter has ended a bit early. 

41 minutes ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

keep forgetting she has this chest, I really need to get her a flat one.

I just look at it as something that women have no control over, so people should just ignore it, and not trip about it. XD

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

DesertPhantom51
Posted (edited)

Keeping the streak alive!

April has been here, if you hadn't noticed.  I know that April is the first full month of spring, but I've always associated it with still cool weather, cloudy skies and rain.  Now May, there's a Spring month.  But anyway, with that, I tried to capture a bit of that with my pictures this month.  

First I have Samus and Lydia sharing an umbrella on a stormy day.  Fun fact, that polka dot dress is the very first outfit I ever bought, I got it before Samus's head had even shipped.  I still love it on her.  

1759136068_DSC_0821shopeditsmall.jpg.1000cdc861a62b84c198b9d003209eb8.jpg

But there's also flowers blooming, and mushrooms too!  

Merida, Katie and Emma enjoy a flowering field.  

753688571_DSC_0827shopIIeditIIIsmall.jpg.c85acb89d013171ff5d7d08ce09fced6.jpg

That's all for this month, I'm glad I could find the time!  

Thanks for stopping by, and hope you have a wonderful Spring! 

Edited by DesertPhantom51
photo swap
  • Like 6