Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Alistoria

Hello from California!

Alistoria

Hello everyone!

After a couple weeks of lurking, I have finally mustered up the courage to say a big hello from California :)! 

I am new to the hobby, but have been an admirer of resin dolls ever since discovering them back in 2007, then finding out about vinyl dolls shortly after. I am a very happy owner of my dear Smart Doll Cortex Journey (Chika!). I really liked the seam lines of the cortex body because it has a robotic look to it that I love. I have been a fan of Danny Choo and have been following his work since high school so it makes me happy to be able to support his work. 

Down the line I hope to add a dollfie dream and another smart doll to my very small but growing family soon. Nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

DML

10 hours ago, Alistoria said:

I really liked the seam lines of the cortex body because it has a robotic look to it that I love. 

Hi Alistoria, 

Welcome to the hobby👍   I thought exactly the same thing about the  Smart Doll Cortex, they have a robotic look to them with the seam lines. Kind of reminds me of Cast in Phantasy Star.

Pit
11 hours ago, Alistoria said:

Down the line I hope to add a dollfie dream and another smart doll to my very small but growing family soon. Nice to meet you all!

About Dollfie dream, do it! You won't regret it. Welcome!!! 

• Like 1

NekoMel

Welcome :) And I currently have a Cocoa Cortex Mirai on the way. I currently have a Dollfie Dream. I am excited they will be so different and unique from each other. I think the cortex seam lines give me the desire to make her into a persocom from Chobits.