Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Subaru

Subaru's Photo Dump

Courtmom
On 2/21/2021 at 1:34 AM, Subaru said:

Is there any chance you recall where this purple sleeveless vest is from? I keep seeing it every now and again and for the life of me can not find it to purchase it :( If uhh, its okay of me to ask? I've been lurking on your posts and looking at all the lovelies for a while :3

• Like 1

Subaru
2 hours ago, Courtmom said:

Is there any chance you recall where this purple sleeveless vest is from? I keep seeing it every now and again and for the life of me can not find it to purchase it :( If uhh, its okay of me to ask? I've been lurking on your posts and looking at all the lovelies for a while :3

It is called the VOLKS Cute Devil Hoodie released during the September 2019 New Outfit Collection.

-----------

I took some more pictures of the DDH-04 I finished last night so I could put her on Etsy

DSC08760.jpg

DSC08742.jpg

DSC08746-2.jpg

DSC08764-2.jpg

• Like 4

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

Testament

hnnnnng.jpg

Too much cuteness...

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Maia

I don’t usually like ddh-04’s because of their weird smile but with that modded mouth she is adorable 

Edited by Mars

Courtmom
On 7/12/2021 at 11:10 PM, Subaru said:

It is called the VOLKS Cute Devil Hoodie released during the September 2019 New Outfit Collection.

Thanks to you getting me the name I was able to put an alert on Mandarake and got a ping this morning! I snatched it asap and hopefully I'll get it! Thank you so so so much!!

Subaru

I really need to change up my fake plants and decorations ><;

This past week I got my ass kicked by sickness so I've been trapped at home. 😕

DSC08788.jpg

DSC08792.jpg

Edited by Subaru
  • Like 5

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Subaru said:

faceup commission for a friend

Your friends are so lucky.

I love the faceup on Excellen, and I just picked up the DDDy sized Glen Check dress for her. It's more of a Fall thing, but I think it will suit her well when the time comes. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Subaru
5 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Your friends are so lucky.

I love the faceup on Excellen, and I just picked up the DDDy sized Glen Check dress for her. It's more of a Fall thing, but I think it will suit her well when the time comes. 

Hahaha not really. I take like 3 million years to get things done. I'm the lucky one for having friends who are understanding and are willing to put up with my BS. @_@ 

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Subaru said:

Hahaha not really. I take like 3 million years to get things done. I'm the lucky one for having friends who are understanding and are willing to put up with my BS. @_@ 

Well, then you're both lucky. 😄

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

OccultBeast
4 minutes ago, Subaru said:

Repainted Miku-san.

This is SUCH a good Miku faceup!  I love that you stayed very true to the 'official' faceup, but made her softer and gave her more depth and colour~  She's so sweet (*˘⌣˘人)♥

• Like 1

frollywoggy
On 10/17/2021 at 10:32 PM, Subaru said:

DSC09353.jpg

This is so cute! Those eyes look 👌 with that wig, and I love the way it's styled.

Edited by Frollywoggy

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

Subaru
On 12/5/2021 at 10:45 PM, chef_mai said:

Where did you get this wig?

Volks.

On 10/18/2021 at 7:45 PM, Minmomochi said:

This... this is so cute! Those eyes look 👌 with that wig, and I love the way it's styled. Your photos always look so bright and pretty! Would you mind sharing a few tips?

My house is really dark so I use a flash for all my pictures. ><;

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, Subaru said:

First doll acquisition of the year is Arle

Congrats, is this a second Arle? I thought you already had her, but it’s not like you can’t have two or four if you wanted. XD