Uriko

Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

Sign in to follow this  
Beani

Obitsu11 Discussion (Mini Sweets Dolls etc)

monkeypizzasonic

While browsing Instagram I found a person who just recently started making custom Obitsu 11 parts, a head and some ears/tail sets:

I am kinda tempted by the Anubis head, since I love mythology, but it looks like you'd have to dye a doll entirely black or white to match them.

• Like 1

Beani

@Singer Yuna Lies! Everyone needs more dolls!

I was looking at the fox seller again and along with a cool Obitsu 22 Dragon in a suit (lol) I noticed these cat parts for Obitsu 11 are actually still in stock. Hefty price but still tempting! They have a few ear styles too. https://tokito-imu.booth.pm/items/1379940

image.jpeg.dd2ac5b10194b64df3fc07173ba02e26.jpeg

Edited by Beani
  • Like 2

monkeypizzasonic
On 2/8/2020 at 4:07 PM, Gallye said:

Obitsu makes pure black and pure white Obitsu 11 bodies as well! You can see them here on the sales page:

https://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/58932/58933/list.html

I see them for sale on Mandarake pretty regularly, too.

Neat! But does Obitsu have an English site though? I usually look at their stuff on Parabox or other dealers sites.

Gallye
7 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Neat! But does Obitsu have an English site though? I usually look at their stuff on Parabox or other dealers sites.

I don't know of one, unfortunately. I've only really seen the black and white ones for sale to foreigners on Mandarake. There's got to be somewhere else, but I don't know where!

Testament

monkeypizzasonic
2 hours ago, Testament said:

Oh, I've seen those petworks ones with the bunny head for sale at like AmiAmi or Hobby Lobby or something, didn't know it was an Obitsu body.

Beani

I bought some new bases to replace the simple black plate Lia came with but clearly didn’t think properly. I bought one of them to suit her current outfit but the shoes have no magnets.. oh well! 

I found stands on both Booth and Minne but I like these ones the most, nice size too: https://mimiel.booth.pm/items/1707277

My boyfriend took the plunge for Mini Sweets at the same time I did so I was looking for a beret outfit for him. Ended up finding a Mercari seller with adorable made to order clothes including seasonal stuff. Wait is 1-3 weeks but I’m excited to see these in person. He ordered a Valentine set and Classic Maid. Tempted to get a Christmas dress early for Lia too (always wanted a Christmas outfit for my larger girls and have yet to get one).

Sellers profile: https://www.mercari.com/jp/u/472301964/

CFCF2851-F222-45EF-AB11-CD03D6D41A8F.jpeg

B217468F-5210-447E-988F-7D3A3963EB81.jpeg

• Like 1

Beani

@angelicore They really are. Mercari can be a bit of a pain for those outside Japan so it’s a shame they don’t sell anywhere else. There are proxy services that can help buy from there though. 

I forgot to share this snapshot I took of Lia while I was posing my DD Hanako. I’m not sure if Lia looks smaller than she should or Hanako looks like a giant but I simply adore size differences like this!

CE580D8D-F387-45AB-8173-07A2712573E4.jpeg

• Like 1