The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Animaster888

do any rosenlied products fit smartdoll?

Animaster888

As the title says, I need to know if the Rosenlied store clothes fit smart doll. same with the shoes. 

someone is selling a pair of shoes from them and I want to know before purchasing

thank you!

BeyondTime
On 2/24/2020 at 2:13 PM, Animaster888 said:

As the title says, I need to know if the Rosenlied store clothes fit smart doll. same with the shoes. 

Browsing through their website I am skeptical just because their dolls seem to be in the YoSD and MSD size range. I didn’t see any fit information for other brands, and no height info on the dolls.  

If someone is selling some, then I would message them and ask. You can ask if they have pictures of a SmDDD, or SDGr wearing them. SmD would be best but DD / SDGr gets you in the ballpark. SDGr come with high heel feet as opposed to flat feet, so while their shoes fit DD and SmD the length is a bit different from a flat foot.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

According to the Rosen Lied page on DoA, the doll sizes are 17, 26.5, 42.5, and 39.5 cm, so none of that is going to fit 60 cm dolls like Smart Doll or DD.

Some of their wigs are listed as sizes that could possibly work on DD and Smart Doll, though.

Edited by cfx

magique

they have 60cm dolls, actually! But BJD dolls are much wider and thicker than vinyl dolls so it wouldn't fit well and would likely be very baggy

Cauldroness

No, Rosen Lied's largest doll is still only 52cm (technically SD-sized but a very petite SD-sized). Beyond that, they've never sold separate outfits or shoes for the Thursday's Child line. And even if they did, the sizes would not work.

So the answer remains a very firm "No."

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram