Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SakuraSylph

Dollfie Dream Stain Prevention & Removal FAQ

misskale

Just wondering, do you think you could combine washing soda and hydrogen peroxide and make a cleaning paste?

GebGeb

Thank you everyone for the tips I'm a bit mad that the oxy cream is only avalaible by prescription XD it seemed to work wonders!

initial

Thank you for this FAQ, it was really helpful for a newbie like me.

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

kymaera

Just saw that Junky Spot is now carrying the Twin Pines products. Prices seem the same as from Twin Pines. Not sure how the shipping compares, but might be easier to get a group order with other doll-related stuff.

http://www.junkyspot.com/modeling.html

marisa_doll
Just saw that Junky Spot is now carrying the Twin Pines products. Prices seem the same as from Twin Pines. Not sure how the shipping compares, but might be easier to get a group order with other doll-related stuff.

http://www.junkyspot.com/modeling.html

Remove-zit is also showing up on YJA.

My SQ Hibiki

I am putting up for adoption a SQ-Lab Ren head on flickr. Contact me for more details!

RaveOfNightmares

Can't say I've used any stain treatment methods before, but I have noticed that some of the minor staining seems to fade with time, temperature, and humidity changes. I've noticed when changing my Mio's wigs that sometimes the stains on her head will completely disappear on their own, even at one point when she had very heavily defined black stains in the exact pattern of the stitching of the inside of her wig. Two weeks later I changed her wig again and the marks were gone on their own.

The only thing I did was take her on a train ride from Misawa, Japan down to Sendai, Japan and back again during that time. The weather was overcast, cool, and a little humid at the time.

I have somewhere on the order of around 6-7 ~black wigs just for Mio, and now she wears a silicone head cap from Coolcat 24/7. Soon I should have some of the cloth head caps from Coolcat as well.

I have on occasion used Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to clean dust, dirt, and other stuff (salt from sea air, the smell of yakiniku lol) from the body sections though, but never the face.

I'll have to try out the oxy/heat thing for some of the body stains on Mio's old body sometime, although somehow I don't think it'll turn her feet back to anything resembling normal color.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

tommy2leung

This is Really useful~~~~~~~~~

Tech: Copy & Paste

Janeway

There is this stuff that Junkyspot sells called Twin Pines Removezit it's good for getting staind out but in order get it off you need Twin Pines Formula 9-1-1. I heard alot of good things about this stuff.

Lulu

Does anyone know if this is a good substitute?

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/product_2662_quinoderm-cream-25g.html

Being in the UK I cant get some of the stronger acne treatments without a prescription and as much as I actually DO have some acne, the common prescription creams are stuff that's not similar to most of the stuff mentioned here.

Obviously as well, importing that stuff from America, Canada or Australia is kinda out of the question due to shipping costs and the fact that certain things are prohibited from shipping, if it's a prescription only thing here then you can guarantee there would be trouble if a package got stopped at customs. Not worth the grief in my opinion.

Most of the OXY stuff over here doesn't have that special ingredient, so it's not easy to buy in a chemist. For that matter most of the awesome cosmetic stuff you can get commonly in the US we can't get over here due to ingredient restrictions. Which sucks a lot.

Off topic, but like, mountain dew, we have it in the UK but it doesn't compare AT ALL to the US version. We can import it but it's pretty expensive. That's just an example of annoying restrictions here.

RaveOfNightmares

Being in the UK I cant get some of the stronger acne treatments without a prescription and as much as I actually DO have some acne, the common prescription creams are stuff that's not similar to most of the stuff mentioned here.

Obviously as well, importing that stuff from America, Canada or Australia is kinda out of the question due to shipping costs and the fact that certain things are prohibited from shipping, if it's a prescription only thing here then you can guarantee there would be trouble if a package got stopped at customs. Not worth the grief in my opinion.

Most of the OXY stuff over here doesn't have that special ingredient, so it's not easy to buy in a chemist. For that matter most of the awesome cosmetic stuff you can get commonly in the US we can't get over here due to ingredient restrictions. Which sucks a lot.

Off topic, but like, mountain dew, we have it in the UK but it doesn't compare AT ALL to the US version. We can import it but it's pretty expensive. That's just an example of annoying restrictions here.

It should work as the primary ingredient is the right one, but I'm not sure as to how that secondary ingredient would react. That second part would be the thing to look into.

On the Off topic: How differently do they make mountain dew there? I tried mountain dew made in Japan before, and it was amazing. Everything in the Japanese version was the same, except that they use real sugar instead of that corn syrup crap that is used here in the US. Same goes for their Coca Cola, which is better than the US one. I'm from the state of Georgia, I've been to the Coca Cola Museum, and I still think that the US version of Coca Cola being 2nd or 3rd to the versions in other countries is blasphemy!

/endOffTopic

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

PlasticFantastic

It should work as the primary ingredient is the right one, but I'm not sure as to how that secondary ingredient would react. That second part would be the thing to look into.

On the Off topic: How differently do they make mountain dew there? I tried mountain dew made in Japan before, and it was amazing. Everything in the Japanese version was the same, except that they use real sugar instead of that corn syrup crap that is used here in the US. Same goes for their Coca Cola, which is better than the US one. I'm from the state of Georgia, I've been to the Coca Cola Museum, and I still think that the US version of Coca Cola being 2nd or 3rd to the versions in other countries is blasphemy!

/endOffTopic

My suggestion is to try that cream on a spare DD hand. It's one thing to ruin a DD hand in an experiment but a completely different thing to ruin a body with it.

On the Off topic: Canadian Mountain Dew has no caffeine in it, I prefer it over US Mountain Dew. ^^;

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

misskale

/endOffTopic

Off topic reply >_>

Try Throwback Mountain Dew, it's also made with sugar.

Janeway

I just spent 1/2 hour cleaning my volks number #6 with magic eraser and formula 9-1-1. The head looks clean and good as new.

sofiel

Can stains be removed from tan skin?

Theres a tan kanu im watching, but her stain hits right above her eye.

i was told that the remove stuff cant be used on WS, can it be used on TS ?

SakuraSylph

That's a great question. I'm reasonably certain that Heatlamp-Oxy or Remove Zit will get stains out of white skin or tan skin, but I'm not sure if there will be any side effects. I'd run a test to find out if I had any WS or Tan dolls. I suspect that, of the two, tan skin would be most likely to be OK, but I can't verify from personal experience.

Anybody wanna send me Kanu's or Sanjie's hands for public testing?

SakuraSylph

galatia9

Thank you so much for this tutorial, SakuraSylph! It's very helpful, I've read through it several times. I am wondering, since heat seems to be an advantage, has anyone ever considered leaving a DD in a car on a warm (not too hot!) day to see if the heat helps speed stain removal?

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

SakuraSylph

You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read my article even though it's long.

I'd personally advise against leaving a DD in the car to destain her, since cars are usually less-than-clean environments where you also don't have much control over the temperature. Unless you're sitting in the car with her the whole time, you won't know how hot it's really getting or if any adjustments are needed. It's certainly a thought that follows the core concepts of what works, though I wouldn't recommend it since there are more useful options available.

SakuraSylph

tsunamidelta

Great article! I personally use the Remove-zit method. It works very well for me. Since I don't need a heat lamp to work with it.

galatia9
You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read my article even though it's long.

I'd personally advise against leaving a DD in the car to destain her, since cars are usually less-than-clean environments where you also don't have much control over the temperature. Unless you're sitting in the car with her the whole time, you won't know how hot it's really getting or if any adjustments are needed. It's certainly a thought that follows the core concepts of what works, though I wouldn't recommend it since there are more useful options available.

Oh yes, a car is definitely not as controlled an environment! Just an interesting thought.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

yama

Thanks for the guide, SakuraSylph.

I'm sad to say that I will have to try this out myself because I was stupid and let Miki sit on a black camera bag for a few days and she's now got black lines across the back of her thighs.

I'll report back.

November 16: Since I had some acne cream with 5% benzoyl peroxide, I decided to give it a try. I have now, over two days, done two 4-hour sessions with heat+cream and have afterwards let the cream sit on the stains until the next application. Surprisingly enough, the stains have faded quite a bit already. I will go pick up some 10% cream tomorrow and try that. I am hopeful that the stains can be mostly removed with this technique. ^^

December 1: So I did get the 10% cream and applied it to Miki's thighs and had her sit under a hot lamp for well over four hours last week while I packed my bags. I turned the lamp off but didn't remove the cream and then I went on vacation to London for a week. Just now checked on her and the stains are almost gone. They are still there but very faint. I think I'll give it a few more tries because I don't really want to give up quite yet if I can get the stains to get even more faint. I can't yet tell if the 10% cream was actually more effective than the 5% one I had, though. Still, I imagine that it should be more effective. It's nice to see that there is some progress with the treatment.

Edited by Guest

Hi! My name is yama. I am niced to meet you.™

sign.png

All Most of my Volks junk.

DivinitaAria

Just wanted to say that I did my first application of Oxy Spot Treatment on my very badly stained DDII body and so far it has taken out a considerable amount of the stains! Not sure if it makes a difference but she's been stained for like 10 months

The stains were from a sharpie dyed wig. The dye rubbed on my hands and directly on the body. She's had a really bad blue thigh that looked cloudy, another blue splotchy thigh, a few blue streaks on her arms, her one hand has really really deep stains and the other not so much.

After today's 4 hour application, the blue cloudy thigh looks soooo much better. The very deep stains on her hand has faded. The arms were a little tougher.

I'll be doing however many treatments I can get in this weekend before going back to school. So far so good! $5 fix for a $230 body

Edited by Guest

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Ayshel

Wow very useful guide Sakura, thanks for compilating all this info ^^

Sophia (DDH06) and Sakura Matou at home

rukitron

Took me about 2 months to get rid of the weird second stain on my saber's leg with pimple cream, but it's almost at the point you can barely see it.

@_@ dear god I don't wanna do this again....

yama

Oh my gods. I almost can't believe my eyes... I did a cream+heat treatment tonight and just now when I removed the cream to reapply it, the stains were completely gone. That's two weeks with cream constantly applied and about 5 cream+heat sessions. If I had not gone away on vacation for a week, I believe the process would have taken less time. It did feel like the sessions with heat were what made the difference.

I didn't have any fancy equipment at home so I just stuck a 60W incandescent lamp right above the stains and hoped for the best and it seems to have worked. The vinyl got considerably softer from this, too.

Sure Miki's thighs were probably not badly stained and she had only been stained for a few days when I started the treatment, but I still didn't believe that the stains would disappear entirely.

What was left were some rough circles where the cream had been but a magic eraser removed those and Miki looks like new again.

Thanks again for an excellent guide.

I wish everyone who tries this the best of luck! Fight those stains! Don't give up!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to take care of a lonely Miki who hasn't got much attention for two weeks.

Hi! My name is yama. I am niced to meet you.™

sign.png

All Most of my Volks junk.

evilbluepoptart

Thanks so much for this tutorial! I did two treatments on my Miko-chan. One under the lamp which was not the recommended bulb. It was only 25W and I felt it did not do a good job at all..no lightening of the stains! Then today I left her outside as suggested by a user on facebook. Being that I live in the desert and it is in the 90s in April I'd say it was PERFECT. I let her warm up for 30 mins and then put the ointment on and let it sit for just under 3 hrs. Basically ALL of the stains are completely gone. I might do another treatment on her arm which is the only stain you can see if you look hard enough. The weird thing is I don't have ANY dark clothes for her at all. It was from DIRTY FINGER PRINTS when i took her out to a Matsuri festival! So mad at myself for not cleaning her when I got home. Last time I do that! Thanks again guys!