Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Animaster888

seeking smartdoll wig maker

Animaster888

So, my first choice got her thumb crushed in a door and now I need a new wig maker.

the wig is going to be a medium brown, feathered and layered, shoulder length wig with a white streak of hair in the bangs.

I was going to be charged 60$ for it so I'm hoping to be charged about that much for this one.

thank you

BeyondTime

I'll be honest with you, I've been searching for wig makers for a few custom dolls for awhile. Quality wigmakers are hard come by, and $60 is on the low end. One of the best wig makers on Etsy imo is AmadizBeauty, but they are not cheap and I am not sure they do custom wigs any longer. You can always message them to ask.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmadizBeauty?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=260751367

Their Chibi-Usa and Elsa wigs are spectacular imo, and they're among the simpler wigs on their shop.

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

Their about page suggests they still do custom wigs:

We will be happy to create dream wigs for your dolls. You can choose from more than 130 models of wigs and 50 colors of our new palette or order a wig with your own design.

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, cfx said:

Their about page suggests they still do custom wigs:

Awhile back they moved and announced they would no longer be taking custom wig orders in their new location, but their page says they do and they have a custom order button. That’s why I am a bit unsure as to their status. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Yumeiro

I'd suggest DoubleKworkshop
The wait might be long, but the result is perfect.

You could contact them and see if it's anything they think they could do

Animaster888

i found a guy on amino to do it for 30$ he is cappy on the BJD amino!