Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Tango_Six

Opinions needed on outfits

Tango_Six

Hi guys - i'm looking at possibly bidding on one of the these two outfits - but can't decide between them. Which of them do you prefer? The Kimonos are made from silk - so I don't know what staining issues there would be.

Your views would be much appreciated!

Edited by Tango_Six
Pics removed.

Monty

I think there both nice but have very different moods/feels to them so it kinda depends on the doll you want it for. The pink/blue is very cute and peppy, looks almost ‘idol’-like and for a cute girl with a bubbly or soft personality, the other is more bold and more rock-star like, a cool and fearless look. 

If you think both could still suit the same doll or character it might be down to which aesthetically goes with the hair and eye colours the doll has. 

Both look great though. If it were me I’d go for the pastel but only because I think it’d suit my Rin’s personality/aesthetic. 

Tango_Six
31 minutes ago, Monty said:

If you think both could still suit the same doll or character it might be down to which aesthetically goes with the hair and eye colours the doll has. 

Well - the character / doll in mind is a custom DDH-09 I got last year (by La Petite Bichette - those eyes were included) that has a fox-girl / Miko aesthetic - with white or pink hair (I have various wigs in these colours). I even have cool little blue & red fox flames for her to hold!

Spoiler

7QXxyNl.jpg

Hmm...pastel coloured one for a benevolent Foxgirl spirit or the darker one for a more evil mischievous spirit (I have a black katana by Volks to go with that idea).

Edited by Tango_Six
info

lardroom

I vote pink/blue based on your custom face, the wig color, and your concept of a miko fox girl. This is assuming that your going for a more cute personality. If she's more aggressive, then go with the red and blank. Pink/blue is more aesthetically pleasing to me is all.

Misuka

If the hair is going to be pink, I would go with the left side, the pink blue. It will make other outfits to coordinate with singles easier as well if you want to swap out individual parts of the outfit.

Testament

I love the one on the right.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Tango_Six

Hi all, thanks for your input. I ended up going with the pastel kimono - but was outbid, and it went a bit high for my taste (especially including shipping, proxy fees etc) to continue bidding for clothing. Usually that seller's kimonos don't go that high (except their MDD kimonos - i've noticed the Japanese really like MDD) only their more elaborate outfits.

However, I did have a 3rd option - it's a bit more subdued than the other 2 - but more elegant I feel.

Will post some pics once received.

Edited by Tango_Six
Pics removed
  • Like 1