The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aziel2000

Has anyone bought outfits from these sites ?

Aziel2000

I wanted to get outfit sets for my dolls and liked some of the outfits on these sites. Idk if they are genuine. I m concerned about the quality of the items. But I really need some good outfits for my angels 😍

Alice’s collection 

http://www.acbjd.com

Cheery dolls

http://m.cheerydoll.com

Dollremi 

https://www.dollremi.store

I would appreciate suggestions and recommendations about buying outfits.

Im new to the hobby , are there things to look out for before buying and outfit ?

:)

shinkei

Hello! I haven't ordered from Cheery Dolls and Dollremi, but I have ordered from Alice's Collections a number of times and I have never been disappointed in their service. As for the quality of their items, they are a dealer so it varies from each store they carry, but so far, the clothes, shoes, and accessories I have ordered have been well made. :) Plus, they have free shipping if you reach a certain amount. 😄

• Thanks 1

Aziel2000
1 minute ago, shinkei said:

Hello! I haven't ordered from Cheery Dolls and Dollremi, but I have ordered from Alice's Collections a number of times and I have never been disappointed in their service. As for the quality of their items, they are a dealer so it varies from each store they carry, but so far, the clothes, shoes, and accessories I have ordered have been well made. :) Plus, they have free shipping if you reach a certain amount. 😄

Thanks for the help. I saw single sizes on certain dresses, volks usually fits 2 bust sizes. Is it the same with them ?

shinkei
2 minutes ago, Aziel2000 said:

Thanks for the help. I saw single sizes on certain dresses, volks usually fits 2 bust sizes. Is it the same with them ?

Oh, that I don't know, sorry. :( I usually boy stuff from their clothes for my resin dolls. I don't order much girl stuff from them, but I usually pick the ones that have the size option for my girls to be on the safe side (which is kinda hard since my vinyl girl has L bust and their clothes for that size is kinda limited, they have lots of S-M sized stuff from what I observed).

• Thanks 1

Aziel2000
5 minutes ago, shinkei said:

Oh, that I don't know, sorry. :( I usually boy stuff from their clothes for my resin dolls. I don't order much girl stuff from them, but I usually pick the ones that have the size option for my girls to be on the safe side (which is kinda hard since my vinyl girl has L bust and their clothes for that size is kinda limited, they have lots of S-M sized stuff from what I observed).

Thanks 😊. I would definitely get an outfit for my upcoming Emillia doll from them. I guess I’d just have to get a new semi white bust 

• Like 1

cfx

There's some pictures and info on Dollremi outfits here:

Aziel2000
9 minutes ago, cfx said:

There's some pictures and info on Dollremi outfits here:

Thanks 😊, I ll look into it once I have the access. 

Chiakisenpai

I was also wondering about Alice's Collections but didn't want to start another topic.

Does anyone know usually how long it takes for their items to arrive (if you've bought from them before).

I just put in an order and shipped with DHL and was just a little curious:) 

Also I know shipping is very delayed all over the world since the pandemic is reducing flights 

Gallye

When I ordered some shoes and things from Alice's Collections, it took about two weeks for the order to be finished and shipped out. According to the sales page they had to make the shoes when I ordered them, though, so that seems pretty good.

Regular SAL shipping then took a couple of weeks, but this was pre-pandemic.

• Thanks 1

Chiakisenpai
1 hour ago, Gallye said:

When I ordered some shoes and things from Alice's Collections, it took about two weeks for the order to be finished and shipped out. According to the sales page they had to make the shoes when I ordered them, though, so that seems pretty good.

Regular SAL shipping then took a couple of weeks, but this was pre-pandemic.

Thanks so much for the info, much appreciated!

Victoria

Judging from the pictures, the Cheery Doll outfits seem to be very well-made. I have seen a couple of pictures from people who ordered dresses there and they look as well as they are shown on the product pages. (You all know these websites with very nice-looking asian clothing for humans and in reality all you get is ****) 

The clothes of Dollremi look good, but their stuff doesn't look as professional as the ones from Cheery Doll imho. But they are also cheaper.

Edited by Victoria
  • Thanks 1