Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Boyashiro

Angel Philia Wigs

Boyashiro

Heya, does anyone know what kind of Hard Cap wigs Angel Philia can wear, especially Type M and H heads? Or are they about the same?

I read that they take 7-8 inch wigs which is also same as Minifee.

And I have seen AP in hard cap wigs for MNF as well as had people buy MNF wigs from me for their AP girls, but I have no clue, if they fit outright, or if the head cap had to be removed to make it look good.

If anyone with Type M could give me their head circumference in exact cm, as well as the front to nape measurement I'll be extremely grateful.

Cauldroness

A lot of Minifee wear 6-7 wigs, not 7-8. My Azone girls wear 7-8 wigs and they're WAY too big for the one AngelPhilia I've had (Alice, a Type M). The Type M head was definitely a 6-7 wig size!!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Testament

I don't own a M type head and I can't give you measures, but yes, wig size speaking it's more on 6-7 inch than 7-8, but it's not an exact science, variations occur.

Edited by Testament

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Boyashiro

Hmm, now that they are here I guess I can answer the question myself. Type M fits perfectly into hard cap MNF wigs made on Chloe and similar sized heads (DC Queena, Elfdoll Dami and so on)

spacer.png

Type H sorta does, as in you can twist the wig on the head stretching it a little and it will hold on snugly, but will need a thin balloon headcap to stay on a MNF head after that so don't try it with any wig you don't plan on giving to your type H for good.

Wigs made for the larger heads like Lishe likely won't have that issue though, but don't take my word for it.

• Like 2