Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Chiakisenpai

Anyone else ordered from Volks and get a million confirmation emails?

Chiakisenpai

I just bought a DDS body for my new head and I opened my email to find I had 5 emails from Volks that my order was confirmed. Fast forward an hour later, I had 8 more.

I think it's kind of hilarious, until I got worried they charged me 13 times (they didn't thankfully lol). 

but I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen since the website went down?

IMG_6855.png

edit: I got another 3 more , so 16 in total 

Edited by Chiakisenpai

cfx

@onion9@

I'm amazed you could order anything. The site doesn't function at all for me, as it hasn't for weeks.

Chiakisenpai
2 minutes ago, cfx said:

@onion9@

I'm amazed you could order anything. The site doesn't function at all for me, as it hasn't for weeks.

I realized that it completely shuts down hard after someone makes an order. So periodically throughout the day I'll check to see if it's working and sometimes I get lucky!

• Like 1

growcian
45 minutes ago, Chiakisenpai said:

I realized that it completely shuts down hard after someone makes an order. So periodically throughout the day I'll check to see if it's working and sometimes I get lucky!

The folks at Volks USA are now like, "What?!? We got a new order from our web site? How did that happen?!?"

@onion9@

• Haha 3

2B_banner01.jpg.962d91244de709d8a9e140bd8ee9ed52.jpg

rensuchan

Nothing of the sort happened to me - I placed two orders last month shortly after they started having issues.

Lala32009

I ordered yesterday and received two confirmation emails.  This is my first time ordering so wondering how long it will take to ship.

Gallye

Well, at least you have ample evidence that they got your order! 😅

hats

The same thing happened to me lol I placed an order on the 23rd and got 7 order confirmations. I got my shipping notice 3 hours after my package arrived at my door. 🤣

watercolorpastels

Yeah I've made a few orders lately ("ouch" says my wallet in the distance) and they really do go kind of crazy with the confirmations, it's probably not the highest bug to fix on their list what with the recent website changeover and all.