Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dolpa 43 Online

foo

We've talked about this scattered in different topics, but Dolpa 43 is currently in progress! It lasts for three weeks, and you can see the week-by-week breakdown on the dedicated site:

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/event/dolpa43/

Here's the new items & outfits that will be available on June 20, 10:00 JST. Lots of cute stuff...

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_200620_DP43_DRESS/

Chiakisenpai

wow so many cute clothes and shoes! 

I'm definitely interested in buying some, especially the school nurse uniform

cfx
2 minutes ago, Chiakisenpai said:

I'm definitely interested in buying some, especially the school nurse uniform

I have the previous version (different color shirt and skirt) but I want this too. That's probably the only thing I want from this collection.

I'm hoping Volks USA will have this too.

Selenae

Hmm, I'm mostly safe. The only thing I'm actually interested in is the MDD denim set.

Mega Negi

the MDD mochi-ashi variants are adorbs....RIP my wallet.

• Like 1

Anna-neko

wait wait wait... MDD-mochi is chubbier shorter girls?!!?!?

dammit Volks, I thought my wallet was safe for a while!! Mari is def gettin an upgrade with this

MichelleAK

I want the denim and tulle girly dress. I wish the mini version was the same style; I don't care for the tunic look they did. I also like the white denim pants set. I just bought the MDD denim dress from Volks USA.  

cfx
23 minutes ago, MichelleAK said:

I also like the white denim pants set.

I like and would get that one, and I really want the cap, but I don't like the frayed bottoms on the pants. Weirdly picky, I know. @onion37@

I guess I could use them only with boots which would hide that.

c4tbus

once again, i find myself torn on the outfit sets. there are individual pieces that i like in a lot of the sets, but enough pieces that are not a good fit for my dolls that i’ll probably stay on the fence about buying them until they sell out. -_-

very excited about the mochi-ashi body though! can’t wait to see more information! i will have to decide if i want to get one in an online release for my floating ddh-10, or if i want to wait for a trip to japan and get one for the tan mdd i’ve been dreaming of ........

watercolorpastels

I love the converse-style sneakers and the backpack, but other than that this is a pass for me. The mochi-ashi body though is kind of lethal to my wallet. I'd have loved to see more swimsuits and summery styles.

• Like 1

watercolorpastels
2 hours ago, cfx said:

I like the sneakers, but like too many Volks shoes, they appear to be huge; they're shown on a doll here:

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_200620_DP43_DRESS/4518992428277.html

If you don't mind that look they look nice though.

Ohhh no, that's really a shame. Other than the size they look really well constructed so that's a bummer. I guess just the backpack it is then, lol.

watercolorpastels

Sorry to double post but it won't let me edit my previous post and I have a question ^^;

I'm still pretty new to buying from Volks and I was wondering what the Doki Doki Lottery event is about? I gathered that they randomly include a free gift with orders placed during all three weeks of the event, is that right?

(thank you ^^;)

cfx
1 hour ago, watercolorpastels said:

I'm still pretty new to buying from Volks and I was wondering what the Doki Doki Lottery event is about? I gathered that they randomly include a free gift with orders placed during all three weeks of the event, is that right?

Almost right. That's actually what I thought too until I was looking again yesterday; the Doki Doki Lottery ends on 06/20, so only goes to the first day of the clothing event. I think that means it does go through that first day though. And to be clear, there's no promise to get anything, though I would think with the type of items they're doing that maybe the chances of getting something would be good.

It isn't clear yet (at least to me) but the clothing event is probably a clickwar, which means most of the stuff won't be available past that first day anyway, and some of it like that backpack you want probably won't even last an hour with how it usually goes.

You'll be able to edit posts once you attain full member status. For now there's a time limit; I don't remember how long that limit is. With the way this particular forum software works, double-posting is sometimes preferable when you're adding something this much later because otherwise it doesn't show up as a new post in the various feeds so may not get noticed.

watercolorpastels
39 minutes ago, cfx said:

Almost right. That's actually what I thought too until I was looking again yesterday; the Doki Doki Lottery ends on 06/20, so only goes to the first day of the clothing event. I think that means it does go through that first day though. And to be clear, there's no promise to get anything, though I would think with the type of items they're doing that maybe the chances of getting something would be good.

It isn't clear yet (at least to me) but the clothing event is probably a clickwar, which means most of the stuff won't be available past that first day anyway, and some of it like that backpack you want probably won't even last an hour with how it usually goes.

You'll be able to edit posts once you attain full member status. For now there's a time limit; I don't remember how long that limit is. With the way this particular forum software works, double-posting is sometimes preferable when you're adding something this much later because otherwise it doesn't show up as a new post in the various feeds so may not get noticed.

Ah, I see. Thank you so much for the clarification! I have an order on the way soon, I'll be crossing my fingers that I won something. I have too many dolls and not enough for them to wear, but then again I feel like that's almost always the case.

With that backpack it looks like I'll be setting an alarm, hopefully I make it in time to get one.

I didn't realize that editing was tied to member status, but being that I've had an account since April of last year it probably more has something to do with the 30 post thing ^^;. At least I don't have to feel bad about double posting with the later addition of a question though, thank you for clearing that up. I hadn't realized it didn't ping when posts were edited but now that I think about it it does make sense.

cfx
25 minutes ago, watercolorpastels said:

I didn't realize that editing was tied to member status, but being that I've had an account since April of last year it probably more has something to do with the 30 post thing ^^;.

It's 30 (or 31) posts plus a time frame but you're obviously already over the latter.

• Like 1

watercolorpastels
1 minute ago, cfx said:

It's 30 (or 31) posts plus a time frame but you're obviously already over the latter.

Haha yeah, seems so. Just gotta keep chatting away as usual and I'll be there in no time.

foo

Clickwar was completely smooth, I got everything I wanted. Which was a lot.

Beani

First time click warring in a long while (since I usually do in store these days :() and all went very well on this end too minus forgetting my password. Only wanted one outfit this time round myself but can't wait to receive it. It will really suit my girl Hanako (the white pants set). 

I was expecting the bags to go in a flash but everything is still there.

Edited by Beani

BeyondTime
Just now, foo said:

Clickwar was completely smooth, I got everything I wanted. Which was a lot.

That was my experience. There was a brief hiccup right at the start, but it smoothed out and everything went fine.

My wishlist for this event is long, but I'm going to go for all the casual clothing items and a few more pairs of shoes through Volks USA whenever they have their clothing event. Got to support the home team too.

Still, I grabbed all three bags, those sexy SD16 heels, the Hatsune Miku glasses, and 4 clothing sets.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani

@BeyondTime @foo I'm glad to hear you guys bought so much in this release! I liked quite a lot of items but just couldn't see how they would work for my dolls so it will be nice to see those pieces in photos around the forums instead.

I really wanted that Black Skirt Coord for 2B but wrong size.. was pretty disappointed. But that definitely does not look like a super stretchable shirt.

Edited by Beani

Ylse

Also thought it went real smooth this time! Got like 4 clothing sets, one pair of shoes and travelling bag (for my birthday). Should've gotten the school bag too lol but completely forgot and I was in rush mode afraid that things would sell out but there is still a lot there!

edit: saw that the bunny bag was back so placed a second order also with the mdd shoes that match the mdd uniform I got + the school bag and a pair of socks. Now to go back to bed since it's almost 4 in the morning hahaha

Edited by Ylse

BeyondTime
16 minutes ago, Beani said:

I really wanted that Black Skirt Coord for 2B but wrong size

That was one of the ones I grabbed, along with the fringe and cami folklore sets, and the white jeans set. I thought about the Black Rider's jacket set, but realized it didn't have the same doll sizes listed as the White Rider's jacket. It would work on Lady Oscar, and I may still enter for it through Volks USA, but I am pretty sure it won't fit any DD. Stuff that fits SD17B is pretty big.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani
24 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

That was one of the ones I grabbed, along with the fringe and cami folklore sets, and the white jeans set. I thought about the Black Rider's jacket set, but realized it didn't have the same doll sizes listed as the White Rider's jacket. It would work on Lady Oscar, and I may still enter for it through Volks USA, but I am pretty sure it won't fit any DD. Stuff that fits SD17B is pretty big.

If you remember please @ me when you have the Black Skirt Coord in photos cause I’d love to see it on your dolls! I didn’t like the Rider jacket with it but would have happily paid for the skirt, top and necklace alone if it had fit. 

Honestly a part of me wants to pay it just for the skirt if I can confirm it fits over the DY butt but it’s best not to go down that path...

Its such a shame when there’s an outfit you like and it’s the wrong size. But I think Black Riders should still look good enough on Lady Oscar to be worth it.