Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dolpa 43 Online

c4tbus

just got lottery results from volks usa. managed to win everything i entered for! has anyone else gotten results? how did you do?

• Like 2

lardroom

I got 5/7. Didn't win the miku glasses OR the fancy Louis xvi loveseat. I'm most disappointed about the Loveseat, but its still available on the international site.

Edited by lardroom
  • Like 3

BeyondTime

I won all the items I entered for.

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

MegWesley

I won the item I entered for! I am very excited about it. This is the first lottery I actually had good luck in.

• Like 2

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

Mega Negi

Miku's getting her glasses! All I could afford this year because of *GESTURES VAGUELY*

• Like 3

marishade

I got Miku's glasses too! I am so excited!

• Like 2

Mega Negi

This will have to count as Miku's birthday present this year. Can't go anywhere to celebrate because of the 'rona.

HazelMaze

I got both! Nurse outfit and the MDD Jean's.

( I also maybe picked up more hands to beef the order up...oops!)

Corgi

I didn't get Miku glasses and won ths other 2 items. my package from Volk Summer sale is still stuck in the LA post office so I may order from the JP site instead since the glasses was the only difference. 

Gabriel

From what's available now in the after lottery sale, it looks like the only fights were over the glasses, the couch, and the school nurse set.  

The couch was too rich for my blood.  And even though I considered the glasses, I decided to err on the side of letting someone else get them (I didn't think the win rate would be good on those).

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Gabriel said:

And even though I considered the glasses, I decided to err on the side of letting someone else get them

I think they were sold out after 45 minutes in the Japan event.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

lardroom
2 hours ago, Gabriel said:

From what's available now in the after lottery sale, it looks like the only fights were over the glasses, the couch, and the school nurse set.  

The couch was too rich for my blood.  And even though I considered the glasses, I decided to err on the side of letting someone else get them (I didn't think the win rate would be good on those).

I'm really surprised about the couch and the nurse outfit. I thought I was sure to get the couch cause it's such an insane purchase, or maybe they got less of an allotment on couches and I just got unlucky. At least I got the school nurse set.

Edited by lardroom

BeyondTime
34 minutes ago, lardroom said:

I thought I was sure to get the couch cause it's such an insane purchase, or maybe they got less of an allotment on couches and I just got unlucky.

It's still in stock in Japan.