Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Silent

Color Spektrum/rainbow smart dolls future releases

Silent

Since we talked pretty enough about interstellar blue it is time to give it its own topic.

Yesterday there was a video from Danny across social media.

Topic starts at 1:00 of video.

I do not see semi real blue girls, but I see blue anime girl. (or I coud miss something)

Also there is blue torso on the table. (0:04)

Edited by Silent

Lynn

Blue girl, blue girl, BLUE GIRL!!! And bodysuits! I almost gave up on those! 

I wonder what kind of anime girl he introduces. I hope that Prowess would be made as a blue version too.

Edit:

It was an anime version of semi-real 01 face-up! (It seems that 01 got more votes, so that face-up continues to go into production. Don't know what will happen to 02. Maybe later? Or perhaps it goes into the garage sale?)

Anime version of 01 looks... almost better than the semi-real! Now the question seems to be which of one will be released first, semi-real or anime version. I don't really mind either way. I'm going to buy semi-real, but anime version is great too.

Edited by Lynn
  • Like 1

Eiko82

Those blue girls look so cool @onion8@

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

c4tbus

the more i see of the anime blue girl, the more i like her! especially in the yellow eye picture, something about her is really appealing!

i’m also holding out hope for blue prowess, especially if she has a twist out wig in a fantasy color. i kind of like the blue wig that’s been developed for the semi-real girl, but it might be a little too much blue on blue for my taste. 

IceQueen

I'm stuck on whether I want the anime or the first realistic one. They're both so pretty!! 😭💕

Silent

I like anime but I am maybe more interested in semi-real since I like wow night elves. :)  

Anu'dorini Talah

Silent

Another progress. Heads: Kanata, Genesis, Prophecy. Also Prowess mentioned.

Test bodies and sample bodies later.

Anu'dorini Talah

Edited by AmaFromEU
  • Like 1

Eiko82

Very cool! I quite like the colour. Makes me wonder if I can make a Zombie Land Saga girl with that skin tone <3

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Mega Negi

should've given her a blonde wig.

daft punk crescendolls | •Anime• Amino

Katsudon

It occurred to me last night... Blue Smart Doll, with elf ears, and give her a long black wig... and you have Marceline from Adventure Time! XD Now we just need a pink one for Princess Bubblegum!

(Which kinda makes me want a blue one now haha. I could never afford it.)

• Like 2

Lynn

Prowess in Blue! ..... is not coming here with that make-up. And yes, those whiskers have to be white. 

Katsudon

Blue Prowess is super cute too! XD If none of these girls make it to the main line of dolls I'm gonna be shocked.

Katsudon

Currently cursing that blue dolls are currently only available through 'only the brave'. Motherf.... -_-;

Silent

12 hours ago, Katsudon said:

Currently cursing that blue dolls are currently only available through 'only the brave'. Motherf.... -_-;

Yes, pity. I hope my studio at universtiy will not have much side projects. I would like to buy interstellar after normal release (It is financially hard to make semestral artwork and join the side projects. And we are never allowed to refuse to join the projects.)

edit: I always forget. Anu dorini talah

Edited by AmaFromEU

Katsudon
4 hours ago, AmaFromEU said:
Yes, pity. I hope my studio at universtiy will not have much side projects. I would like to buy interstellar after normal release (It is financially hard to make semestral artwork and join the side projects. And we are never allowed to refuse to join the projects.)

edit: I always forget. Anu dorini talah

Crossing my fingers that we can all get the cute blue dolls of our dreams! (Good luck with your uni projects!) :3

sunlightandtea

For some reason I keep thinking there was a Serenity in interstellar blue that showed up on Danny's account. Does anyone remember that or have a link to it? I looked around but now I think I was just misremembering.

monkeypizzasonic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG3CoMCBD9V/

Blue almost here! ANd it looks like they'll be limited, with a green coming soon after, so if you like the blue go for it. 

Also, maybe we could change this thread to be for all the unique color releases?

Silent
1 hour ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Also, maybe we could change this thread to be for all the unique color releases?

Lets do it.

• Like 1

Eiko82

She looks SO COOL!!!

Veravey

I like her a lot ;;) she’s cute in human too, such enormous eyes!

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

ariesseason

Oh wow, that's a pretty cool idea! I like this color concept very much! 

Eiko82

So how blue is Interstellar blue? I've seen some ownerpics where it looks very bright blue and others were its more softer. 

Also, did anyone catch the Zombie Anomaly drop? 

Silent
31 minutes ago, Eiko82 said:

Also, did anyone catch the Zombie Anomaly drop? 

Unfortunately I did not have money again so it was pass. And I dont think I will have spare money in near future to watch and  catch the opportunity. I was very interested in interstellar when it got announced first.