Jump to content

PrettyCranium

Yami Usagi

Baldylox

otakusan

Poofiemus

iomi

Baldylox

archangeli

Juu Yuki

Uriko

Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

Sign in to follow this  
Chiakisenpai

Best place for 'kawaii' DD clothes?

Recommended Posts

Chiakisenpai

I'm looking for a shop with lots of pinks, pastels and the kawaii style.

If anyone has any suggestions let me know!

 

So far I know Doll Delights, any other shop would be helpful:)

And it can be outside of the US as well~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RainbowNanaki
1 hour ago, MegWesley said:

I am a fan of TooCuteClub on Etsy. Pastel casual clothes. I have a sylveon shirt for Miku from her and it is great quality.

I have a pair of their older sweaters before they transitioned to using sublimation printing and I love them! Seconding the great quality.


He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

 

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Clothes I bought off Insta!

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RainbowNanaki

Doll Delights has been caught stealing designs multiple times, I cannot recommend shopping there.


He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

 

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Clothes I bought off Insta!

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baldylox
5 hours ago, RainbowNanaki said:

Doll Delights has been caught stealing designs multiple times, I cannot recommend shopping there.

I've never heard of that and I've known the owner since way before he opened the shop.  Do you have any proof to back up that claim?  I'd be interested to see.

 

Billy


I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amoretto
On 7/23/2020 at 6:38 PM, RainbowNanaki said:

I have a pair of their older sweaters before they transitioned to using sublimation printing and I love them! Seconding the great quality.

Did they used to be Cyristine Creations, or something similar? I'm trying to find that shop but nothing seems to exist under that name anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kotone
53 minutes ago, Amoretto said:

Did they used to be Cyristine Creations, or something similar? I'm trying to find that shop but nothing seems to exist under that name anymore. 

They go by Too Cute Club I think. They have their own website now for orders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kotone
5 hours ago, baldylox said:

I've never heard of that and I've known the owner since way before he opened the shop.  Do you have any proof to back up that claim?  I'd be interested to see.

 

Billy

I know there was some controversy over them selling the 3D printed horns and gaming chair. Something about the chair specifically being a personal use only design on thingiverse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amoretto
On 9/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, Kotone said:

They go by Too Cute Club I think. They have their own website now for orders.

Yeah thanks. That's what I was asking. Looks like they only sell smart doll sizes now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.