Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
moerunamida

First Time Lottery

moerunamida

My apologies for not understanding something already on the Volks website, but I wanted to ask here to be completely sure before I enter for any of if the icons. I can enter for multiple dolls with a single account, correct? What happens by chance if I win more than one doll I entered for? Am I obligated to purchase, because I will only have the funds for one. I would just be entering for multiple dolls, because there are a few I'd be happy to have. Appreciate your time!

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Deyja said:

I can enter for multiple dolls with a single account, correct?

As long as you are entering for different dolls the answer is generally yes. You can't enter for the same doll twice, even using different accounts. One person gets one entry per doll being offered. 

1 hour ago, Deyja said:

Am I obligated to purchase

Yes, if you fail to complete the purchase on every item you win, Volks may close your account and refuse to do business with you in the future. At a minimum you would likely never be allowed to enter a lottery or pre-order again.

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida
4 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

As long as you are entering for different dolls the answer is generally yes. You can't enter for the same doll twice, even using different accounts. One person gets one entry per doll being offered. 

Yes, if you fail to complete the purchase on every item you win, Volks may close your account and refuse to do business with you in the future. At a minimum you would likely never be allowed to enter a lottery or pre-order again.

Thank you for answering. Wow, that sucks, but I respect the way it is done. I guess I have a hard decision to make on who to pick, because I only have space and $$ for one.

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime
26 minutes ago, Deyja said:

I guess I have a hard decision to make on who to pick, because I only have space and $$ for one.

That's the drawback with the lottery system, you have to enter for what you can afford and you might still lose. For dolls in limited quantity it beats clickwars imo. Jupiter was the first clickwar in about a year that didn't take the Volks Japan website down.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction