Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

We have a new moderator!

baldylox

It's been a long time coming but Averis and I decided that we really needed another set of eyes here to help us out on the board.

So I'd like to introduce our newest Board Moderator, @BeyondTime !  Please be nice to him, he's a bit more fragile than I am.  😉  

Welcome to the team buddy!

Billy

• Like 8

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Testament

Congratulations!!

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, baldylox said:

So I'd like to introduce our newest Board Moderator, @BeyondTime !

Thank you for the introduction.

3 hours ago, Pit said:

He has helped with my doubts that I thought he was one already. Grats @BeyondTime

Thanks, glad I was able to help. I'm definitely not the most knowledgeable person on the forum, but I do try to be helpful where I can add something to a discussion. The good thing is folks here really like to be helpful, and there is usually someone who knows about a subject under discussion.

51 minutes ago, Cauldroness said:

Congrats @BeyondTime this is awesome news and couldn't have picked a better person for the role :)

Thank you, that means a lot to me.

16 minutes ago, Testament said:

Congratulations!!

Thank you.

I still have to figure out how all the forums moderation options work, but hopefully it won't be too long before I can take some of the load off of @baldylox. Fortunately over the years the folks here have been really well behaved, and I don't think we've had all that many incidents that have required a mod to step in. I expect a lot of this will be deleting spam, the occasional double post, and moving threads to the proper forum. 

• Like 9

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
4 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Thank you for the introduction.  I still have to figure out how all the forums moderation options work, but hopefully it won't be too long before I can take some of the load off of @baldylox. Fortunately over the years the folks here have been really well behaved, and I don't think we've had all that many incidents that have required a mod to step in. I expect a lot of this will be deleting spam, the occasional double post, and moving threads to the proper forum. 

You're welcome!  It's not too hard to get things figured out but just PM me or hit Averis and I up in the Moderator section if you need help on something.  And you are correct, this forum is really a great place and doesn't require a ton of actual moderating but the things you listed are what I deal with most.  That and cleaning up old posts in the marketplace area.  😉 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

sunlightandtea

Congrats! You're going to be a fantastic mod. 💖

• Thanks 1