ragnamuffin Posted 1 hour ago 4 hours ago, 0bsequi0us said: Found this in a post today on rednote, they're apparently from a recent Tinyfox livestream? The livestream was last night, and you can watch the recording on the official TF account. Earlier in the day they said they would be showing off their latest 1/6 doll Felix and three new bodies (the new 1/6 body, a special 1/6 body, and the new 1/4 male body), but I watched a bit while it was live and sped through the recording after and couldn’t see the “special 1/6” body mentioned in the announcement. In the Chinese doll community, “special 1/6” refers to fashion doll size (like Azone Pureneemos), but TF calls their Angel body “special 1/6” so I’m not sure if this means the Angel body is getting reworked or if they’re releasing a new size altogether. I guess we’ll find out in the coming days. The slim 1/6 body is called the Koco body and the new 1/4 male body is called the Haku body. Make your own signature like this Share this post Link to post Share on other sites