Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Ahri

Skin colour match AP and DD

Ahri

Hi guys!

I'd like to know which DD skin colour is the most similar to Tan AP.

does someone have some photo comparison?

K-2

I don't have access to a lot of the DD skin varieties. For Obitsu/AP white skin there are those that favor Volks normal, other people like semi white. It all depends on what batch you're comparing to what batch, since the color of batches of vinyl can vary noticeably from one to another.

Tan is another thing entirely. AP tan and Volks tan are quite different in overall color. Value-wise they are pretty close. Volks tan has a cooler red/brown cast. AP tan has a more orange cast to it. These two colors aren't very close to each other.

You could probably mix these two (head and body) with a little help from some body blushing.

SkinComparo01.jpg

MVSig.jpg

Ahri
22 minutes ago, K-2 said:

I don't have access to a lot of the DD skin varieties. For Obitsu/AP white skin there are those that favor Volks normal, other people like semi white. It all depends on what batch you're comparing to what batch, since the color of batches of vinyl can vary noticeably from one to another.

Tan is another thing entirely. AP tan and Volks tan are quite different in overall color. Value-wise they are pretty close. Volks tan has a cooler red/brown cast. AP tan has a more orange cast to it. These two colors aren't very close to each other.

You could probably mix these two (head and body) with a little help from some body blushing.

SkinComparo01.jpg

Wow.

Thank you very much!

I'm going to take her to a makeup artist, I wasnt sure if i needed to send the body or not.

I wasnt sure if i wanted a white skin ap next or stay with the tan one with a blushed dd head.

I cant thank you enough.