Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Jezrah

Currently available busts

Jezrah

Does anyone have both the large bust as well as the medium smooth bust? If so, how does the size compare? Is the large bust a lot larger than the medium smooth? I ask because I acquired an outfit that shows off cleavage, and my girl has the large bust. While the outfit looks good, I think it may look better with a more pushed together cleavage, but that's not offered for the large size. I would consider moving to the medium for the cleavage effect, but only if that size could still fill out the outfit, which is sized for DD L bust or DDdy. Otherwise,  I'll leave it as is.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Lynn

Large smooth bust circumference is 25,5 cm or 10 inch. Medium smooth bust circumference is 24 cm or 9,45 inch. It is not much of a difference, but it is there.

I have only two Volks' outfits, and they both have been meant for their SD dolls. One needs large bust and is still loose, while the other looks good on large or medium bust. I recommend measuring the circumference of the corset piece of the outfit. If the difference is more than 0,5 cm or 0,2 inch, you start to notice it.

• Thanks 1

Jezrah

@Lynn Awesome thanks for the info. Hmm, since my outfit is backless I might have trouble measuring based on it, but I'll give it a shot. I may end up having to decide whether to leave it alone, or whether to take the risk and get the extra bust. My Smart Dolls have so far been made into characters with fairly established looks, so their outfits don't necessarily change all that much once I find the one I like, so I have less justification for owning more than one set of boobs. 😋

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg