Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AveragePigeon

When Does Volks Restock?

AveragePigeon

I'm very new to this, but I really want to find a DDH-06 semiwhite head, but Volks said it's out of stock on their website, and I'm aware it's a very dumb question, but when will they restock things? Should I just reach out to them, or is the head fully out of stock and I should look second hand?

Thank you so much!!

CuteOne

Usually VolksUSA restocks once a month (iirc) but I have no idea for Volks International. Depending on where you're from a Volks Friendshop might be an option.

The head isn't out of production so it's just a matter of playing the waiting game. Hopefully it'll restock soon so you can get started on making it yours.

You know you can turn off signatures if they make you uncomfortable.

📸Instagram📸

AveragePigeon
Just now, CuteOne said:

Usually VolksUSA restocks once a month (iirc) but I have no idea for Volks International. Depending on where you're from a Volks Friendshop might be an option.

The head isn't out of production so it's just a matter of playing the waiting game. Hopefully it'll restock soon so you can get started on making it yours.

Ok, thank you so much!! I was worried it was gone forever!! What exactly is a Volks Friendshop? I'm in the US.

Conuresans
11 minutes ago, AveragePigeon said:

Ok, thank you so much!! I was worried it was gone forever!! What exactly is a Volks Friendshop? I'm in the US.

Hope you don't mind me chiming in- A Volks Friend Shop is essentially a partner shop or secondary store that partners with Volks to sell their products in other locations, VOLKSUSA being the official friend shop for the US. They had a list on their website a while back with the different ones for the different countries, but seeing as you're US-based then that's more likely the one you'll be looking at. USA does announce when they will be restocking and give a peek of what's being restocked if you scroll down and click on the "Restocked items for (date here)" button.

Hope this helps! And best wishes in getting the 06, she's a cutie! 😍

• Like 2

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

AveragePigeon
2 minutes ago, Conuresans said:

Hope you don't mind me chiming in- A Volks Friend Shop is essentially a partner shop or secondary store that partners with Volks to sell their products in other locations, VOLKSUSA being the official friend shop for the US. They had a list on their website a while back with the different ones for the different countries, but seeing as you're US-based then that's more likely the one you'll be looking at. USA does announce when they will be restocking and give a peek of what's being restocked if you scroll down and click on the "Restocked items for (date here)" button.

Hope this helps! And best wishes in getting the 06, she's a cutie! 😍

That's really helpful, thank you so much!!! I'll have to check that out, I was panicked because there was no restock date!

It helps a lot, and she is!!! I've wanted her for 2 years, and just now have the money to buy her head and body!

• Like 1

Monty

For international there doesn’t seem to be a restock pattern for standard parts im aware of but on the item page you can sign up to be emailed if they’re restocked. I’ve done this for hand parts and a chair stand before - I just get an email when they restock and go to buy. I say there doesn’t seem to be a pattern because I remember a bunch of hands were sold out but when I got the restock email for the hands I wanted, I checked the others out of curiosity and a few of them weren’t restocked at the same time. 

Both times I don’t think I waited very long, maybe a month or less.

AveragePigeon
2 minutes ago, Monty said:

For international there doesn’t seem to be a restock pattern for standard parts im aware of but on the item page you can sign up to be emailed if they’re restocked. I’ve done this for hand parts and a chair stand before - I just get an email when they restock and go to buy. I say there doesn’t seem to be a pattern because I remember a bunch of hands were sold out but when I got the restock email for the hands I wanted, I checked the others out of curiosity and a few of them weren’t restocked at the same time. 

Both times I don’t think I waited very long, maybe a month or less.

Okay, I'll have to check that out to get an email once I'm at my computer again! Thanks so much for your help!

I was also wondering about this because I really want a DDH-07 or DDH-09 but they're both sold out in both skin colors on both Volks USA and Volks Japan.

AveragePigeon
Just now, Miko-Chan said:

I was also wondering about this because I really want a DDH-07 or DDH-09 but they're both sold out in both skin colors on both Volks USA and Volks Japan.

I was able to order my head new, but it might be worth a shot to post a message on some Dollfie Dream facebook forums, saying what you're looking for, or checking Mandarake, or Dollyteria! 

Oh, I forgot about Mandarake heads. They do have a DDH-09 but the paint is good i wouldn't want to ruin it.

AveragePigeon

Oh, I forgot about Mandarake heads. They do have a DDH-09 but the paint is good i wouldn't want to ruin it.

Yeah, I always check there! But Facebook can be good too, I posted something and got a lot of replies, so I'd at least try! Good luck, both of those sculpts are so cute!

Thanks, I want to use a 07 for a Sailor Uranus, and the 09 for a Sailor Mars.

AveragePigeon

Thanks, I want to use a 07 for a Sailor Uranus, and the 09 for a Sailor Mars.

That's really cool!! I hope you can find them soon! If not, they restock each month!

From what I remember when I started getting interested in DDs (Around March-April 2020) I wanted a Semi-White DDH-09. It was in stock, I didn't order it and it sold within a week. 

The 07 always seems to be sold out.

AveragePigeon

From what I remember when I started getting interested in DDs (Around March-April 2020) I wanted a Semi-White DDH-09. It was in stock, I didn't order it and it sold within a week. 

The 07 always seems to be sold out.

Oh wow! Second hand might be your best bet!!