Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Claudia

ddy Cloth

Claudia

don´t hurry .. monday i can ship thats no problem.

i thought you like the thong. i wasn´t sure if pink was the right color but it was better fitting as blue on black. i decide on my own tast on that lol.

sexy and frisky thats the way i like to see my dolls lingery

oh by the way if you like i can made a pink rippon to the cleaverge of the tanktop too. i´m not sure if you like an eyecatcher or you like the tanktop more simple

baldylox
don´t hurry .. monday i can ship thats no problem.

Awesome, I appreciate it!

i thought you like the thong. i wasn´t sure if pink was the right color but it was better fitting as blue on black. i decide on my own tast on that lol.

Good choice! I am very happy with it.

sexy and frisky thats the way i like to see my dolls lingery

Ha ha, very cool. I like frisky, it's certainly more fun like that!

oh by the way if you like i can made a pink rippon to the cleaverge of the tanktop too. i´m not sure if you like an eyecatcher or you like the tanktop more simple

Oh would you do a pink ribbon on the tank top? I think it would really look nice and my girls love ribbons! It would match the thong better that way too. Thank you so much! Now I really can't wait to get this!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Claudia

sure thats 10 mins work thast no problem ... do you want it in the middel or do you want two by the straps

mitsuki

That outfit is so cute! I am looking forward to seeing it on Baldylox's daughters (or Manami if she has claimed it all for herself).

Claudia

thank you mitsuki:-) glad you like it too.

i´m looking forward for the first cloth with the buckels you bought for me have no idea yet

Claudia

@ halcyon,

its late but her ethe black pants try ....

you see what i mean with not clean enough and at war with pockets

dollfie%2030.jpg

inside

dollfie%2031.jpg

Halcyon

Try being more precise when doing the zig-zag, and I know what you mean when you said that your pockets aren't clean. You sew'ed into the waistline, . Also, I think there's a little bit too much fabric left between the thins area. Overall, it's not bad. I can see a few areas that can be improved (from a newbie's point of view), but that's about it. You did a very fine job with the said pantsu. On the other hand, I'm not sure how the fit would look like a DD though. Be cautious of stain when putting black clothes on for prolonged periods.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Claudia

thank you .-) well the zick zack is the cleanest i can lol .. sometimes i´m at war with my sewing machine too

that shorts was only a prctice its not made for fitting but here you can see ho it fitts. no button is sewed so i need a bit to push it upper to hold it on the hips

dollfie%2029.jpg

its realy complicated to made these tiny details with a normal sewing machine.. but i try and i will be get better one day... only the day is not known yet

Halcyon

Oh, the fit is pretty tight. It's not loose which is nice. Loose clothings have their own appeal too, but I guess it's up to the individuals. And yes, a button would also be very nice.

Claudia

yes the tight are a bit rtight but they should be tight the butt is a bit loose but thats fast change

a button i dont want give thats pants its like i said a practice not more ....

Halcyon

Practice makes perfect, right? As the old saying goes, the more you practice the better you get. In your case, you are already ahead of me. I have yet to start sewing, .

Claudia

you will made it soon believe me and you will learn fast. if i can sew two pieces together you can do it too.

its all a question of practice.

by the way i did some new.

i made a belt and a necklace ....

its easy. i bought an punk wristband and cut it, sew a buckle on it and made a few hols in it and finish was the punk belt the necklace i did the same witth the snapper of the wristband.. i will made tomorrow pictures .

easy but good idea

Halcyon

Oh wow! Once you are done, post 'em up! I want to see how you'd put the belt together (I'm thinking of making one for Euphie too).

Claudia

okay here they come a picture flood lol

first wie start with the D-Ring Necklace. its from the belt wioth the golden spikes the leftover of lether which i cut up to have the right length for the belt.

the revet ( hope its the right word) are the leftover from the other belt after made the buckel on it.

the fatener are a hook and an eye . not beauty but on back nobody see it. at least i made with line of cotton on it to be sure that its not straining.

5558682990_86bbf75502_b.jpg

5558100637_b0053a4f62_b.jpg

dollfie%2057.jpg

dollfie%2055.jpg

dollfie%2056.jpg

next is the punk necklace the leftover from the rivet i sew the snapper on ot for closing it

5558100457_935d66a2a0_b.jpg

dollfie%2052.jpg

dollfie%2054.jpg

Now the belts

5558100493_2900af9d3a_b.jpg

5558682844_b1de4f4389_b.jpg

dollfie%2051.jpg

Claudia

thanky you mitsuki, the siver buckle is one of these your bought for me . it was easy tro made it all. the basic you have to buy in a clairs store, there wristbands. so it´s easy and fast to made

baldylox

Well now, those new belts and necklaces are awesome! They look really nice Claudia, congrats!

And I love the new outfit setup! Your hoodie looks so nice with that skirt! The top underneath and the belts all match up really well.

I can't wait to get my sweatsuit from you! Seeing these pictures just gave me the idea to do what you did and use the top with skirts and other things. Thanks!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Claudia

thanx baldylox, i like stuff to combinate. so i also try always made stuff that you can combinate.

thats some i don´t like on the most stuff you can buy. the most you can´t combinate

mitsuki

It's great to see the buckles in action. Your idea came out great. Everything looks so cool.

Claudia

i´m working right know on a pair of boots ..... but found not the right glue for the sole ....

Halcyon

Woah, those are some nice necklaces and belt! And, thanks for the mini instruction on how and what you did to make 'em. I will give the belt a try, eventually. First, I have to look for the right leather and fabric to go with the belt. I'll let you know when I start making it. It may be sometimes this summer (currently too busy with school at the moment). Anyways, keep us updated, .

Claudia

i will.... at moment i got a bad cold so i can´t work so much like on other days .

thats good for the hobby lol i have time to sew and try

Claudia

thanx but at the moment i´m glad about it ... heheheh more time to try

Claudia

okay nearly good news i made a new pattern for a kind of niglegee..... the first try i will post tomorrow.

boots are still work in progress ... but with luck finishe next weekend ....