The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ButtonsMcGee

Queen Bee and the Artist (Eventual NSFW Possibly)

ButtonsMcGee

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

WOW these images came out large. Don't worry guys, I'll get the hang of it soon. This is my first photo story after all. 

Shura's gonna be a little shy until they actually start looking like themselves. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

ButtonsMcGee
6 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Always great to have more people doing photo stories. - Good job!

I already like your Kizuna 😁 and I'm looking forward to how your Shura will turn out.

Thanks so much!

I've actually wanted to do photo stories for a while now with my Resin dolls, but the Resin side of the hobby doesn't... seem as friendly? Idk it's weird. I feel a lot more comfortable doing things with you guys over here. 

Thanks! Kizuna kinda comes across as the strong-willed, popular, queen-bee type but with a secret big-sister vibe to me. She also may or may not be doing some cosplays in the future, like Panty from Panty and Stocking, Rosette from Chrono Crusade, and Chi from Chobits. I know she's going to rock them. She's also gonna try and get Shura to come out of their shell a little more. 

• Like 1

K-2
On 9/11/2020 at 12:39 PM, ButtonsMcGee said:

Kizuna kinda comes across as the strong-willed, popular, queen-bee type but with a secret big-sister vibe to me.

That's exactly what I got from reading the little blurb about Kizuna on the Smart Doll site.

I'm sure she'll have Shura whipped into shape in no time.

MVSig.jpg

ButtonsMcGee
21 minutes ago, K-2 said:

That's exactly what I got from reading the little blurb about Kizuna on the Smart Doll site.

I'm sure she'll have Shura whipped into shape in no time.

Yeah! I just wish her original blurb still existed. The new one one her Alternate is quite a bit different and I'm not totally sure how to properly read her character out of that one other than: "SHE'S HARD WORKING AND ACHIEVES HER DREAMS. OH BUT HER FAMILY IS RICH." XD