Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Amoretto

New to vinyl dolls:))

Amoretto

Hi! I'm Arthur, and I used to be on Tumblr for BJDs before I realized that the characters I was wanting to shell were unfortunately far too diverse for the limited sculpts there were. Now, I want to appreciate dolls more for their intrinsic aesthetic value, and I lean more towards anime. I love Licca, but I don't have any Dollfie Dreams yet, which is really what I'm working towards! I hope to make some friends here like I did on Tumblr and DoA

• Like 3

StelSel

Welcome To Dolldreaming! I'm sure you can find a lot of friendly and helpful people here. I hope you enjoy your stay 😄

Amoretto
13 hours ago, StelSel said:

Welcome To Dolldreaming! I'm sure you can find a lot of friendly and helpful people here. I hope you enjoy your stay 😄

Thank you so much! 

miraclelovely

welcome! i'm new to vinyl too and i'm waiting on my first dollfie. are there any in particular that you're working towards? ^^

• Like 1

Amoretto
52 minutes ago, miraclelovely said:

welcome! i'm new to vinyl too and i'm waiting on my first dollfie. are there any in particular that you're working towards? ^^

Thank you, miracle! Honestly, I just want something out of the box, so maybe a standard model. I think Liliru is the standard MDD right now. When I was into resins, I did all my own faceups and super extreme mods (up to sculpting my own parts), but tbh sometimes I just wanna play with something right out of the box. It's a small comfort during the pandemic. Who are you waiting for? 

• Like 1

miraclelovely
11 hours ago, Amoretto said:

Thank you, miracle! Honestly, I just want something out of the box, so maybe a standard model. I think Liliru is the standard MDD right now. When I was into resins, I did all my own faceups and super extreme mods (up to sculpting my own parts), but tbh sometimes I just wanna play with something right out of the box. It's a small comfort during the pandemic. Who are you waiting for? 

yeah, i totally get what you’re saying! it’s just so relieving to get a doll and then have all the basics already- if you want anything else then you can buy it down the line! i was so set on buying a blank head+body for the sake of saving money but i saw the Komaki Manaka dollfie and even though i have no idea who she is, her sculpt, default faceup, eyes, outfit and wig are all SO cute. she instantly became my grail doll- so i ended up caving and buying her fullset (albeit not in the best condition at all)

i hope you’re able to get a Liliru for a good price soon! i remember stalking a couple sites for one till i saw Manaka. 

Amoretto
20 minutes ago, miraclelovely said:

yeah, i totally get what you’re saying! it’s just so relieving to get a doll and then have all the basics already- if you want anything else then you can buy it down the line! i was so set on buying a blank head+body for the sake of saving money but i saw the Komaki Manaka dollfie and even though i have no idea who she is, her sculpt, default faceup, eyes, outfit and wig are all SO cute. she instantly became my grail doll- so i ended up caving and buying her fullset (albeit not in the best condition at all)

i hope you’re able to get a Liliru for a good price soon! i remember stalking a couple sites for one till i saw Manaka. 

Ommmmgg!! I love used dolls. I love all their "flaws" and quirks. I buy used whenever I can. I hope your girl comes endearingly secondhand, but not too damaged. I have no idea who that character(?) is either, but she's very cute. Congrats! 

Ooh. What sites if you don't mind my asking? Besides Mandarake. 

• Like 1

Cazzie_Bliss

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully I'll see you around! I'm sure you'll be hooked soon enough >:3 x 

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

miraclelovely
1 hour ago, Amoretto said:

Ommmmgg!! I love used dolls. I love all their "flaws" and quirks. I buy used whenever I can. I hope your girl comes endearingly secondhand, but not too damaged. I have no idea who that character(?) is either, but she's very cute. Congrats! 

Ooh. What sites if you don't mind my asking? Besides Mandarake. 

i hope so too! and the sites i would check were Amiami because rarely it does get new listings of dollfies- though only character dolls that i've seen but you never know. i did end up finding a lot of grail items there. i also checked yahoojp/buyee, mercari, myfigurecollection, and some other sites that i knew sold anime merchandise. if you can think to check it, i'm sure someone can think to sell it there! i also did check through instagram tags for doll sales to see if i could find an mdd for cheap but i gave up on that source pretty quickly lol. if i do see a cheaper Liliru, i'll definitely send you a link though!

Amoretto
On 9/22/2020 at 1:55 PM, Cazzie_Bliss said:

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully I'll see you around! I'm sure you'll be hooked soon enough >:3 x 

I'm already hooked! Your dolls are so cute. 

On 9/22/2020 at 2:21 PM, miraclelovely said:

i hope so too! and the sites i would check were Amiami because rarely it does get new listings of dollfies- though only character dolls that i've seen but you never know. i did end up finding a lot of grail items there. i also checked yahoojp/buyee, mercari, myfigurecollection, and some other sites that i knew sold anime merchandise. if you can think to check it, i'm sure someone can think to sell it there! i also did check through instagram tags for doll sales to see if i could find an mdd for cheap but i gave up on that source pretty quickly lol. if i do see a cheaper Liliru, i'll definitely send you a link though!

Ommmg thank you so much!! I haven't heard of a couple of those before. 

• Like 1

Cazzie_Bliss
5 minutes ago, Amoretto said:

I'm already hooked! Your dolls are so cute. 

Glad to hear it, they really do multiply before your very eyes! Awww, thank you ~ ! 

• Like 1

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png