Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mahourora

introduction !!

mahourora

Hello !! im Rora and I've been a long time fan of bjds, especially the anime styled ones and have recently bought (and am currently waiting for) my first dollfie dream! My only other doll is my obitsu 11 Chi, styled after Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa! its very exciting to be here, and i can't wait to receive my first girl !! ☺️

Currently on my wishlist are the DDdy Luka and a mochi-ashi mdd (her chubby legs r so cuuuteeee 💞)

Its wonderful to meet you all !!

• Like 3

miraclelovely

hi and welcome! i'm also waiting for my first dollfie! i'm super curious, which one did you end up getting? also.. mochi-ashi is adooooorable, definitely on my wishlist too 

Pit

Welcome! Hope to see photos of your girls soon. If you have questions about dd world, don't hesitate to ask. There are people here that could help you (including me, though I'm not an expert).

mahourora
16 hours ago, miraclelovely said:

hi and welcome! i'm also waiting for my first dollfie! i'm super curious, which one did you end up getting? also.. mochi-ashi is adooooorable, definitely on my wishlist too 

i got the 1st edition of after school akihabara girls Moe!! She's pretty old, but I fell in love with her cute sculpt and outfit <33 She's the perfect mix of adorable and edgy hehe. Who are you waiting for :0?? And yes!!! Mdds have always been my fave and when it was revealed I was head over heals!! Luckily the shop i use has them ready to order so as soon as i get the funds i can bring her home!!

• Like 1

mahourora
16 hours ago, Pit said:

Welcome! Hope to see photos of your girls soon. If you have questions about dd world, don't hesitate to ask. There are people here that could help you (including me, though I'm not an expert).

Thank you!! I definitely will share some pictures when I can <33 

Tasuke
On 9/23/2020 at 3:17 AM, mahourora said:

(her chubby legs r so cuuuteeee 💞)

Welcome!!! that's exactly how i felt upon seeing 2017/2018 OBITSU 24 and 26 aftermarket doll bodies

on my favorite 1/6 scale girls, especially after years of making do with the older, more Sailor Moon-slender OBITSU 27

as my former standard....

Mikuru_and_Konomi_OBITSU_24_26_9_7_20_(1

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

miraclelovely
13 hours ago, mahourora said:

i got the 1st edition of after school akihabara girls Moe!! She's pretty old, but I fell in love with her cute sculpt and outfit <33 She's the perfect mix of adorable and edgy hehe. Who are you waiting for :0?? And yes!!! Mdds have always been my fave and when it was revealed I was head over heals!! Luckily the shop i use has them ready to order so as soon as i get the funds i can bring her home!!

shes ADORABLE! i also got an old one, LOL. Komaki Manaka for the sculpt, just too sweet. also omg i hope you can get the funds soon!! i look forward to seeing your girl when u post her ^^

mahourora
11 hours ago, miraclelovely said:

shes ADORABLE! i also got an old one, LOL. Komaki Manaka for the sculpt, just too sweet. also omg i hope you can get the funds soon!! i look forward to seeing your girl when u post her ^^

oh she's so cute too!!! I love her lil mouth... the To Heart uniforms r so cute too!! I look forward to seeing ur girl too!!! the more dollfies around the better hehe!!!

• Like 1