Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Gabihime

Hi everyone

Gabihime

It’s Gabihime!  Some of you probably know me from twitter, along with my husband, perennial retweeter of sexy girls, Duriel.  I feel like I was here back when Dollfie Dreams was just started, but it’s possible that ancient account got purged ahaha.  I started collecting PVC dolls back in 2009, and was local to Kerbey Lane Doll Shop (oh Kerbey Lane, how we miss you).  Some of you may even know me from DoA!  I haven’t been active for a super long time though.

I write light novels about magical girls!  The first two should be coming to a digital outlet of your choosing some time soon.  I’m also an illustrator.  I draw pictures of pretty girls.

I’m also also hugely into japanese fashion, and a daily lolita, so when I stepped away from active collecting, it was when I decided to become a daily.  With a closet full of dresses, I feel like I can finally come back to dolls safely lol.  I have end goals of twinning with my dolls.

I own a DD 03 Custom, a DDS WS Mariko, (my two Gabriels.  I know, it’s complicated) a DD WS Lucy Maria Misora (Jibreel), and a DD Saber Extra, our imperial majesty.  My husband has a custom DDY Excellen Browning and a Custom DD Takamachi Nanoha.  I also own an amazing resin doll from Immortality of Soul - Blood (the doll Duriel, not my husband Duriel), and a very cute Kid Delf Darae (my tiny Jibreel).  I’m super excited because I just placed an order for an Angel Philia Mona, and I’m budgeting to get my first Smart Doll as well.

Dolls are a huge creative outlet for me.  Even when I wasn’t actively collecting the large dolls, I was still slowly collecting 1/6 scale.  I particularly like Pure Neemos and custom Monster High dolls.  I love making characters come alive.  I love their tangible, physical presence.

My two greatest weaknesses are white skin dolls and beautiful body sculpts.

• Like 3

Friendlily

Welcome! It sounds like we have a great artist coming into this community.

Things are going to be okay.

Gabihime

Thank you!  I’m very excited to be back to dolls.  I really want to work on pattern making for custom clothing, since I spend so much time on character design.  I love the creativity of the doll community.  Everyone has different tastes and likes and you can find virtually anything, or customize it yourself!

I’m excited because I am hoping to finish my first original dakimakura soon too.  This is my pixiv for the curious! 

Alruna

Hey there! I completely agree with you that dolls are definitely a huge creative outlet.  There's just so many things you can do with them. 

Veravey

Welcome! I'm new too and also have some MH dolls, though originals not customs. I collect them for their mythology and unique colours, but plan to make them new clothing since most of the original stuff is a little... tacky? (I hope that doesn't offend anyone.) And I'm excited to say I'm only 2 dolls away from completeing that collection!

I'd love to see your character designs and twinning in the future, among your dollies of course.

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif