Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
monkeypizzasonic

Sadol/SQ Labs Event

monkeypizzasonic

Saw this on DoA today, and figured it might be relevant: Sadol is hosting an anniversary event that includes SQ Lab doll heads and bodies

Info:

Kanalcode doll (SQLab doll) Head and body event!
*They might have an additional shipping fee due to the size and weight!
- Buy SD Body and get additional heel feet parts!
SD Body types
- DG 59
- DG60
- DG61
- Buy KSG-L.B Body and get two additional hand parts!
- Buy KSG. KSG-AC body and get two additional hand parts!
- Buy a head and get two pairs of random Kanalcode resin eyes (not grade A quality)
(If you don't see the head type you want, leave us Q and A for purchase.)

Total amount event!
If your total purchase goes over
- $500.00 -Kanalcode Chibi head(random)
- $1,000.00 - Kanalcode SD head (random) + Kanalcode Chibi head(random)
- $2,000.00 - Kanalcode SD body (of your choice!) + Kanalcode head (of your choice!) *shipping not included

• Thanks 1

Jezrah

Has anybody said if the SQ Lab dolls will only be available for the event, or if they will be available later but without the event rewards? I didn't see an answer on the DOA post.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Cauldroness

I'm pretty sure they'll be available long-term, just not at the discounted pricing. Right now it's $20 off a head + $20 off the face-up.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Jezrah
1 hour ago, Cauldroness said:

I'm pretty sure they'll be available long-term, just not at the discounted pricing. Right now it's $20 off a head + $20 off the face-up.

That's awesome, thanks. I always wanted a KSG size from SQ but I didn't want one of the original three heads. Now that they have chibi Hibiki, I would go for it, except that it doesn't fit into my budget atm. Hopefully I can pick one up later, even if it costs a bit more.

Gabihime

Ahhh they’re so cute!  I’m super happy for this event.

Yumeiro
On 10/3/2020 at 7:45 PM, Jezrah said:

Has anybody said if the SQ Lab dolls will only be available for the event, or if they will be available later but without the event rewards? I didn't see an answer on the DOA post.

They've replied:

"Hello! The event will end on Nov 6th, 2020

For SQLab, Sadol bought the trademark of SQLab from the previous owner(Kanalcode)
Right now we are selling the stock Kanalcode have made, but we are hoping for available for all time, but cannot guarantee !"

Gabihime

Oh, thanks so much for the information!  I’ll be sure to snag while I can then.

Cydril

I ordered Hibiki :) Hoping I can go in for a Tsubaki sometime later. I love the anime aesthetic but im much more confident doing faceups on resin.

Jezrah
3 hours ago, Yumeiro said:

They've replied:

"Hello! The event will end on Nov 6th, 2020

For SQLab, Sadol bought the trademark of SQLab from the previous owner(Kanalcode)
Right now we are selling the stock Kanalcode have made, but we are hoping for available for all time, but cannot guarantee !"

Ack, oh noes! Thanks for the update. Now I have to ponder my FOMO.

Cydril

My Hibiki head arrived. I didnt know the neck hole was made to be compatible with DD bodies, so Im not sure what to do with her now. I know I have seen her on resin bodies, but the resin on her neck is so thin I would be afraid to set a tensioned S-Hook on it...

She came with two pairs of clearly used eyes (not complaining, just thought it was weird), but no paperwork whatsoever.

Here she is on a semi-white DD body. Once I blush her the color match should be ok. Maybe i can get her her own DDS body this year.

xwFtzhG.jpg

Edited by Cydril
spelling

Yumeiro
2 hours ago, Cydril said:

I know I have seen her on resin bodies, but the resin on her neck is so thin I would be afraid to set a tensioned S-Hook on it...

What about kips/silicon discs?
I think my Ryoko (who was on the SQlab 53 body) had that to alleviate some tension. 🤔

• Like 1

Cydril

I might even build it up with epoxy eventually! For now I switched her to an Obitsu 50 body. The neck mechanism fits well with removing the middle part and putting a kip under the spring.. Meanwhile, Sadol sent me this message about not getting a certificate. I dont like it but oh well.

KYsXVnD.png

She is troublesome but very cute :) I hope the rain lets up enough to give her a faceup before spring.

• Thanks 1

Jezrah

My chibi girly arrived yesterday after I chased her back to the post office since I was in my basement office working when the post guy came by. She's really cute and I'm pretty happy with her posing, though her knees are a bit kicky and may need hot glue sueding. It will probably be a while until the weather cooperates enough to do a faceup.

On a side note, it seems like she takes pretty small eyes, like maybe 12 or 14mm? Does anyone know good shops that carry small anime eyes?

• Like 1

Cydril

Sorry to double post, I would like some opinions.

I put my Hibiki head on the tallest resin MSD body I have (Peakswoods). Does it look too weird? She seems kinda scrawny and bobble headed next to mochiashi, but maybe it could look ok next to normal MDD, or with baggy clothes?

pSD8j4P.jpg

Cydril

If anyone is curious, I asked if we could still get SQLab molds in flesh color and they said yes, by request.

Good morning,
Available.

After ordering, please write the color in the shipping reference field.

Thank you.