Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DreamDollDesign

Hello!

DreamDollDesign

Hey everyone! I go by Aeri, and I'm an artist and seamstress. So far I only make clothes for resin dolls, but I'm hoping to branch out into vinyl as soon as I get the time to experiment with new patterns. 

So far I have DD Miku, DDS Kisaragi Chihaya, and SmD Mirai. There are a lot more that I'd love to add to my collection, like Sakura Miku, Arle (lol), Coron, and Kizuna Ai. :] Eventually I'll consider my collection complete...I hope.

Anyways, I've been stalking this forum for a while and glad I finally decided to sign up!

• Like 1

Amoretto

Hi! I'm new here too. It's nice to see someone else floating over from resin. I've always loved Sakura Miku. I hope you're able to get her! 

Meowjima

Welcome!

Veravey

Welcome! I'm excited to see what you sew and make ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

DreamDollDesign
2 hours ago, Amoretto said:

Hi! I'm new here too. It's nice to see someone else floating over from resin. I've always loved Sakura Miku. I hope you're able to get her! 

I resisted vinyl for so long because the staining worried me, and everyone said they were so much lighter so I thought they wouldn't feel very satisfying to hold. But they're a lot better than I expected! Couldn't resist the anime style any longer haha. Sakura Miku really is lovely. Thanks! I hope you can get your dream dolls too~

1 hour ago, Meowjima said:

Welcome!

Thank you! ❤️

Also thank you, Veravey! :3

Edited by DreamDollDesign
  • Like 1

luisjavier_osorio

If you are worried about the stains, there's nothing a coat of good ol' OXI and two hours in sunlight can't fix.

littlecherishdoll

So excited to see more people who sew clothes entering the vinyl side!! Buying Slim MSD clothes for MDD is always a gamble--things might not fit, or may be made out of a stainy fabric... I'd love to see whatever you make!!