Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

TheWhiteRabbit

Night Time Unboxing: Mash

TheWhiteRabbit

Beani

These are probably some of the cutest photos I have seen of Mash, she is absolutely adorable and I’m honestly shocked I didn’t buy her myself. Looking forward to seeing her around in photos though. 

Great to see Volks continuing to take such care with staining items. The body stockings they are including lately are a really good addition.

What did you use to style the wig?

Cinnamoron

Mash is so adorable!  Thank you so much for sharing these photos; super stoked to receive mine next month!

I’m also really nervous about the glasses; but I haven’t seen any reports of staining yet.  🤔  Not sure if my Mash will keep her glasses either.

Thanks also for the Fou pics; he looks slightly less tortured than some Fous I’ve seen haha! 

TheWhiteRabbit
34 minutes ago, Beani said:

These are probably some of the cutest photos I have seen of Mash, she is absolutely adorable and I’m honestly shocked I didn’t buy her myself. Looking forward to seeing her around in photos though. 

Great to see Volks continuing to take such care with staining items. The body stockings they are including lately are a really good addition.

What did you use to style the wig?

Thank you! :) I tried to get some very "no fuss" shots so people could see the sculpt. The body stocking is a great addition! takes the worry out of the dark tights.

I just used a bit of Volks water wax in the bang and pulled at the sides to give it a bit of volume.

2 minutes ago, Cinnamoron said:

Mash is so adorable!  Thank you so much for sharing these photos; super stoked to receive mine next month!

I’m also really nervous about the glasses; but I haven’t seen any reports of staining yet.  🤔  Not sure if my Mash will keep her glasses either.

Thanks also for the Fou pics; he looks slightly less tortured than some Fous I’ve seen haha! 

No problem! I'm glad they were helpful. The glasses feel very fragile, I thought I was gonna break them lol. Plus side is her default eyes are super pretty so it's nice not to obscure them with the glasses.

Poor Fou lol, definitely not as "creepy dollar store plush" as it looked in the photos I saw lol. Still a strange little guy, but I kinda like him. 

• Like 1

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

Anna-neko

Kouhai looks absolutely adorable, thanx for sharing everyone!!

..her wig.... not so much. Volks, what gives

Galvatim

Congrats on Mash, she's really cute!  Creepy cute is an apt description of Fou.   

I've had Mash's glasses on her pretty much since I got her, and had no issue with staining.  

Miabird24

Shes adorable! I definitely think I need her. Hopefully volks USA sells her again or I can find someone selling theirs.

TheWhiteRabbit
22 hours ago, Chise said:

Kouhai looks absolutely adorable, thanx for sharing everyone!!

..her wig.... not so much. Volks, what gives

The wig could definitely be nicer. Anyone who might find messing around with a limited wig a bit scary might be a bit daunted by this one. 

21 hours ago, Galvatim said:

Congrats on Mash, she's really cute!  Creepy cute is an apt description of Fou.   

I've had Mash's glasses on her pretty much since I got her, and had no issue with staining.  

Thanks! That's great to know about her glasses. I'll probably have her wear them from time to time.

20 hours ago, Miabird24 said:

Shes adorable! I definitely think I need her. Hopefully volks USA sells her again or I can find someone selling theirs.

She is! I hope you track one down :)

3 hours ago, childepaladin said:

She is sooo adorable! Congratulations! <3

Thank you :)

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

mayaiincho

Of God I imagine Mash's hair is gonna be like Anastasia. I worked and worked that wig but I couldn't get it to look like the pictures. 

• Like 1

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.