Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
sardemar

Excited to get into Vinyl dolls!!

sardemar

Hi all! I'm making plans to purchase my very first vinyl doll soon! waiting for knowledge and dimension to be released! I also have strength, resilient in both tea and original, dauntless and entropy in my Wishlist! Do you guys know how it works when the dolls first get released? is it first come first serve or will I have some time to buy both dimension and knowledge ? 

At the moment I collect dolls such as bratz, barbie and monster high at the moment!, and have been admiring dollfies when I was younger, but could never afford it. So I'm excited to start off with some SDs. 

I also do repainting on barbie and bratz! i'm excited to get my hands on a chaos head set after my first purchase. If anyone would like to check out my work it's @marirepaints on IG!

• Like 1

Dollvari

Welcome😀 the best thing is to sign up for email notifications on the Smart doll website for the item you want. I would also suggest checking Danny's twitter or the official smart doll twitter for news info. There are also some nice Facebook smart doll groups. Finally, we have the Smart Doll section of this forum@onion8@Most of the releases are first come first serve with restocks, but they do have pre-orders sometimes. The main thing is to look out for news on low stock, discontinues etc. This is easy because people post about these things.

I would also figure out which doll is a priority and go for that one first.  Good luck.

That_Dollfie_Dude

Welcome!  I agree about picking one priority doll and focusing on her first.  And, of course, doll clothes!  Dolls love to be spoiled.  ^_^

BeyondTime
30 minutes ago, Prowess_dollie said:

Dolls love to be spoiled.  ^_^

Gothloli says "Yes"

50442738712_429c9b4d22_o.jpg

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Xiongmao

Welcome!

I was one of the first regular posters on Danny Choo's website so I saw how he smartly moved into dolls.

I got my first doll a few weeks ago but ended up going for a Dollfie DDDy rather than a Smart Doll. I just love how curvy the DDDy dolls are and how awesome they look in cosplay outfits (my Towa's got an eye on that costume above!!!).

I narrowed down my choice to two but I ended up going for Towa because she has such a cute face and she just came with a basic outfit so it's been great taking her shopping 😀.

I don't think you would regret getting a Dollfie as they are amazing (despite my Towa's tendancy to throw her legs off if the photoshoot bores her).

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.