Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
N2DollsNow

Forum has changed since I last dropped by...

N2DollsNow

A very longtime has past, and the forum has changed somewhat since I've been here. Nice to see the intro's page hasn't changed that much, so nice to get back in here to check up on things since I last posted anything. 2020 is now almost over, and I 'll have to do some refresher work to catch-up on the new standards now in use.  Now also doing some collecting on the Tonner 16 fashion dolls as well as the Integrity Fashion Royalty 12" & 16" dolls. Much less expensive to dabble in, but there are tiers of price with them as well. Normally I cruise the lower tier of collecting shying away after crossing over to the >$200 range. But these pale into insignificance when I consider what I have to consider changing the Dollfie Dreams for their winter outfits. A lot of work to attire the girls in their finery! Now that Thanksgiving is past;  the Christmas rush begins in earnest. My latest acquisition is a NRFB SDGou gentleman that has yet to make an appearance.  These guys are are becoming rare. Hoping to get my DD girls ready before becoming enmeshed with the Holidays.

• Like 1

Dollvari

Welcome back 🙂 I know what you mean about the outfits. I'm trying to sort out all mine, to many dolls@onion36@

Yushimi

The money really does pile up, but it's worth it. Welcome back! I'm waiting on some packages myself, I know because of Christmas they're going to come late. Hope everything gets to you on time!