The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Misheru

Where would be the best place to search for 65cm male parts?

Misheru

Hello and first let me thank you for any and all help.  Second, I understand that the 65cm dolls from Obitsu/Parabox were discontinued quite a while ago because the joints broke way too easily.  However, I am looking for a few male 65cm bits and since they would all be used and they were not readily available to begin with, I am not sure where to begin my search or post ‘want to buy’.  I am sure there are plenty of broken dolls probably just laying around with the parts I want, but how to find them?  I am needing the three pieces in order of importance 1) torso, 2) chest 3) hands or 4) full arms with hands.  I know I can save an EBay search, but what other options are there? Mandarake is probably my best bet, but do they have any type of saved search functionality like Ebay? Or do you just have to search daily and hope you hit something?

As I said at the start, thanks for any help.

Take care,

Misheru

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Testament

Well, there WAS a tab in "my page" menu with the saved search, but apparently there is no more... and for this kind of items alert list it's not very reliable...

I only buy on Mandarake, so I can't point you anywhere else, sorry.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Mothiraffe

Normally I would suggest making a WTB/ISO post on instagram with the relevant tags, but they're still down over there. I've been trying to track down male dolls as well, the 65cm boys are an absolute nightmare to find. I wish you all the best in your search!

• Like 1

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Misheru

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it.  I was hoping that since I am only looking for a few parts (torso and chest most of all) it would be easier than trying to find a whole doll. But it may be the other way around.  I do not know that much about Instagram except to look at other people’s photos, so I did not know about creating ISO/WTB tags.  I will have to check into that...as well as Mandarake. I think I can do I watch list there because I got a notice today about something I had favorited a while ago and one came into stock.  I was no longer that interested...haha, but at least I know that they have such a feature.

Thanks again and best wishes for your dolly hunts as well. ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎

Testament

I think you added the item not to your favorite but to the alert list, it's the only way you got a notice mail. But as I've stated, it's not very reliable.

BUT! You can somewhat save a search. Do a search and then save the page in your browser fav and reload as needed. I do this way for some of my research.

Edited by Testament

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

K-2

From the sound of your post I assume you are looking for the exterior vinyl parts. To find vinyls I'd guess your best bet is to look for an entire doll for spare parts. Another thing to keep in mind is that the second version of the Visuadoll Takeshi Oda used the Obitsu 65cm body. Takeshi also had a much more interesting head sculpt than the stock 65cm.

For hands you might want to look into the option hands sold for the Smart Doll boys. They are no longer sold on the Smart Doll site but you may be able to find some on the secondary market. I haven't investigated the mods (if any) needed to make them work but they look a lot nicer than the stock 65cm hands.

MVSig.jpg

Misheru

Hi K-2,  actually I am trying to “masculinize” a 65cm Silvia.  I am currently using that doll for my one and only boy of the group. I have the 55cm masculine chest piece on it already. Thank goodness that Silvia was never meant to be a fashion doll and therefore is not big on the curves plus the doll has nice large thighs.  My guy will always be in either a suit or school style uniform, so as long as proportions look okay on the outside, I am fine with he/she/it’s form. I was just looking to improve on it if possible.  The hands are probably the place I need the most, but at least the original ones did not have long nails or anything.

I appreciate your suggestions, and I would normally say no to anything SmartDoll...but since hands would be a secondary market item I will keep an eye out. :) Nice to know about Takeshi Oda 2nd version as well. Thanks a lot.