Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Dollico

OwO whats this? A new member!

Dollico

Heyoo!

So I've been a member of the forums for a few weeks, mostly just to stalk for advice as I was ordering my first vinyl doll, but now that she's finally on her way to me I felt like I should probably introduce myself (*/▽\*)

My online friends call me Sweetpea, I am from the colder parts of Europe, I've collected dolls before but that was BJDs and barbies aaand I have a soft spot for anything cute and fluffy (─‿‿─)♡

I hope we all can get along! ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Edited by Dollico
newbie problems with text formatting, sorry :(
  • Like 2

Yushimi

I can't wait to see your doll when it arrives!

Dollico

Thank you both! (o´▽`o)

And I'm also so excited for her to arrive! It was hard to find a european dealer of Dollfie Dreams that also had the things that I wanted, but I'm glad that she is on her way now and hopefully after christmas I can start customizing her! (⌬̀⌄⌬́)

Xiongmao

Welcome and wow I can't wait to see who you ordered!

Sakura Dreams is based in the UK and I got my Towa in just a week (I'm also in the UK). They don't have a huge stock but they're worth a look. Also I'll say that my stuff from Volks Japan didn't take that long to arrive but there was a pretty big customs charge 😔.

Adyka doll are also quite quick to deliver but they don't have many different outfit choices (see my photos in the Dollfie photo section). I am still new to dolls and haven't figured out how to take her head off yet so she can put their iconic swimsuit on.

There is stuff on Aliexpress but it's really hard to search for it. It's good for hair clips and stuff though (I got a Dollfie umbrella).

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.