Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Patmoose

Local prop crafter cryptid revealed!

Patmoose

Hello! I am Patmoose, aka Pammus, Moose, or just plain old Alec. I am the happy owner of a milk Felicity from Smart Doll. Her name is Gwenivere Gryphen, and she's a cute witch.

spacer.png

I love collecting and making doll props. <3 I hope someday I can get Gwen's wife, Odette, in doll form, and her daughter, Cindel (I've already picked out Azone Iris Collect Rino as a sculpt). I love taking doll pics, though recently I've been on hiatus for that. Take a look at my profile for links to my Insta and the discord server I run, the Vinyl Doll Academy, that is devoted to anime-style vinyl dolls and prop crafting, sewing, face-ups, and more! I look forward to meeting you all!

• Like 5

Dollvari

Welcome😀 Do you make props by hand or use a 3D printer or something? (dreams of making doll furniture with a chainsaw@onion26@)

We have quite a few  creative people around here. I have one of those Iris heads, nice choice.

Patmoose
7 hours ago, Dollvari said:

Welcome😀 Do you make props by hand or use a 3D printer or something? (dreams of making doll furniture with a chainsaw@onion26@)

We have quite a few  creative people around here. I have one of those Iris heads, nice choice.

Thank you! It's all by hand, or else digital papercrafts. I wish I did have a 3D printer! That'd be sweet.