Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Manaphyyy

DDH-16 A Lovely Lady

Manaphyyy

I pre-ordered this head last October, and it arrived earlier this month! This sculpt reminded me a lot of the character Sheera from the manga "A Proud Wolf's Awkward Love Affair" so I leaned into that pretty hard while styling her. I intend for her to wear fancy not-necessarily-victorian-but-some-kind-of-old-timey-and-fantasy-ish dresses, so I may need to tone the faceup down if it becomes out of place, but for the moment, I really like how she's turning out.

At the moment, I'm still trying to figure out her name and I'm waffling between Sylvia, Mylene and Corinne. What do you think suits her better?

20210117_143826.jpg

20210124_003430.jpg

20210124_003624.jpg

20210124_003940.jpg

• Like 7

DreamDollDesign

I love that vibrant blue! And her lips came out especially nicely! Her whole look is really beautiful. 

• Like 1

Pit

I feel like a glamourous vibe emanating from her. IMO those eyes and make up combine perfectly.

• Like 1

Tasuke
7 hours ago, Manaphyyy said:

I pre-ordered this head last October, and it arrived earlier this month! This sculpt reminded me a lot of the character Sheera from the manga "A Proud Wolf's Awkward Love Affair" so I leaned into that pretty hard while styling her.

At the moment, I'm still trying to figure out her name and I'm waffling between Sylvia, Mylene and Corinne. What do you think suits her better?

Mylene's nice.

since she is most of the way there anyway, why not just call her "Sheera" and complete the package deal?

Sheera.jpg

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Manaphyyy
6 hours ago, Tasuke said:

Mylene's nice.

since she is most of the way there anyway, why not just call her "Sheera" and complete the package deal?

Thanks! I've tried shelling characters in the past, and I don't really care for it--I like making my own characters, even if their appearance is based on something that already exists. The only exception has been making Alisha from Tales of Zestiria, and even then, I struggle to work on the project ^^"

Riesz

She's so cute! I like Sylvia for her since it reminds me of 'sylvan' and faeries.

• Like 1

Roxanne

Wow! 😱 She's so unique! Quite possibily the most unique doll I have seen so far. That make-up is absolutely stunning!
I personally love Sylvia for her. I think it really suits her perfectly! 💗

• Like 1

My instagram! 

Ari_clefairy

She is gorgeous! Her blue makeup is stunning 😍 

• Like 1